Item Title

Item Description

September Referral Contest - Win XBOX 360's!

14 years ago  #51
Banned
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Well enough rude words from u Mufasa.

http://cheatingnetwork.net/forums/referral-cash-trades/38730-1-00-playing-game.html

Here some post from that link

-> keep playing guys! he's legit, payed me $1 after I completed the requirements.

-> I'm almost to lvl 2. my username is DonVicino

-> Just about to lvl 2. how do I raise my nrv?

She's paying for referrals n after lot deducted on last days. She asked her referrals to be active to won the contest. It's easy to do for paid referral not like me that can't do anything for my referrals to keep them active because im not paying them.

http://cheatingnetwork.net/forums/members/rach420-with-steamwhistle.html

-> My boyfriend wants to know if he can sign up for Prison Block and make some money too. He saw me playing and wanted to join lol

-> is there any way he can get a different ip address? Otherwise I m pretty sure it will just ban both of you

-> Only if he uses a proxy. I don't know what their rules are on that or if they are able to detect them.

-> i dont know either...you can try, if you guys get deleted I'll still pay you $1 for yours, even if you dont get the requirements done

-> There is going to be a delay on me getting to level two. My laptop

refused to boot last night and HP are being dicks about paying for the 

solution. Right now I have to rely on my desktop for everything so no

more games in class

This you said fair contest?!!!! She's even suggest her referrals using proxy to won this contest. You disqualified Eddielkk because of paying referrals but Rach420, you defend her.

Originally posted by Mufasa Shall we keep going talking about things we know nothing about, or would you like to accept that you tried to violate the spirit of the contest by not only paying people to register and meet the requirements, but holding their payments until you "won" the contest which resulted in a bunch of bullshit accounts from people trying to (literally) make a buck. You should be happy that I didn't completely eliminate you from the contest like Eddie (who referred you in the same manner)

Did u think I complaint because of Xbox?!!

No!!! I want fair contest. Keep your own words, Musafa. Rach420 paying someone to met requirement same like Eddielkk. If you eliminated Eddielkk, you must do same thing with Rach420.

Btw, Please delete my account on here. Im losing spirit to play this game again. Rude words from Musafa n Unfair Contest is enough for me to leave this site forever. Please delete all of my referrals too.

14 years ago  #52
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

This has gone beyond ridiculous. I want to go cry now.

EDIT: I'd like to point out that this is about the XBox, whether you want to admit it or not. Nobody would pay people to play a game under their referrals just for the fun of it. I'ts obviously a ruse to get an XBox on the cheap.

Last edited by kingtommy 14 years ago

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #53
Level 8
Prison: Putnam

So....I was the only one that didn't cheat for a silly referral contest? I may cry too. Wait up KingTommy. I will pop in a DVD of Roadhouse so we can say the crying is manly cuz it's over Swayze.

14 years ago  #54
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

God hendra, you're such a whiney brat. 3 of your referrals outright told me that you're paying for referrals (so has your "mentor" Eddie) and I DIDNT disqualify you, I just removed referrals I thought were crap. I already saw those links and as I said I ALSO disqualified referrals of hers. So where is the fucking issue? You BOTH got referrals removed. BOTH. OF. YOU. Where is the unfairness?

If you say I should delete all of her referrals for doing just what you did, then you should be under the same scrutiny yes? Grow up man.

14 years ago  #55
Level 29

Originally posted by kingtommy This has gone beyond ridiculous. I want to go cry now.

EDIT: I'd like to point out that this is about the XBox, whether you want to admit it or not. Nobody would pay people to play a game under their referrals just for the fun of it. I'ts obviously a ruse to get an XBox on the cheap.

Exactly, and if it WERE about the game, why would he then want all his referrals deleted as well?

14 years ago  #56
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Wow, since all is paying, why so cruel to me, man. I have more than 300 referrals with this site, if just count about actives referrals who already reach level 2.... I also have more than 75, already sure win ! hahaha!  

P/s : really tired seeing all this issue continues.....

Legendary Prisoners
14 years ago  #57
Banned
Prison: New Jersey

Yes, Im tired too with this issue.

Cheater Contest won by Rach420

Give Rach420 Xbox gift n fucking her as service for gift

It's time to ask of my groups support giving bad vote for this game. Hope some of them can hack n make this site gone forever so there are no unfair people like you again.

14 years ago  #58
Level 29

Originally posted by ptstar Yes, Im tired too with this issue.

Cheater Contest won by Rach420

Give Rach420 Xbox gift n fucking her as service for gift

It's time to ask of my groups support giving bad vote for this game. Hope some of them can hack n make this site gone forever so there are no unfair people like you again.

Amazing. So I ban you, and then you PROVE that you cheated by logging into your own referral's account? Fucking retard I swear. This thread is done.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread