Item Description

Server Hiccup

14 years ago  #21
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by traceydye

Originally posted by curly19902 why did money go frm my account

he may have lost money cause i lost all of my favors i had like 20 and now i have 0

Mufasa is a real bastard. He is stealling favors and money from everyone. Who the hell is such an idiotic moron to try to scam the Warden himself? Retards.

Everybody lies.
14 years ago  #22
Level 29
Gang: Shhmurda Mob
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

nice job mufasa it had to be done man, more time for game play lol yeah. im usaly on the game most nites at around 2am so i find this very benifical to my gmae play

DONT KNOCK IT, JUST BLOCK IT 
14 years ago  #23
Level 13
Prison: Arizona

me too. i start work at 6am and thats usually when the servers getting updated in scotland. nice job mu. worked fine today

Click on my profile to find out about Prisonblocks Dealers Crime guides: New_Jersey, Putnam, Arizona Amenities list
14 years ago  #24
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by PauloLage who do u think u r talking bout mufasa like u maggit u got  no respect  

he may have lost money cause i lost all of my favors i had like 20 and now i have 0

Mufasa is a real bastard. He is stealling favors and money from everyone. Who the hell is such an idiotic moron to try to scam the Warden himself? Retards.

14 years ago  #25
Banned

Originally posted by nomad_  

Originally posted by PauloLage who do u think u r talking bout mufasa like u maggit u got  no respect   

First, i was being sarcastic.

Second, what in the hell is that thing? You write your things like it was me talking. Don't you know how to ''Quote'' you moron?

Everybody lies.
14 years ago  #26
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by PauloLage  U NEED TO FIND CHICK NO MORE MEN A MATE

First, i was being sarcastic.

Second, what in the hell is that thing? You write your things like it was me talking. Don't you know how to ''Quote'' you moron?

14 years ago  #27
Banned

You're both the same, or you're both pretty stupid.

Everybody lies.
14 years ago  #28
Level 9

Im  with you on that one Paulo, they're pretty stupid. Maybe thier the retards ehh paulo.

A day without a buzz is a day that never was. Soo Smoke the herb ALLDAY EVERYDAY!
14 years ago  #29
Level 14

This is a great upgrade to the game. Thank you Mufasa!

14 years ago  #30
Banned

lets not get off the subject. great job mu

I need refferals. If you want to know my stats i will send them to you.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread