Item Title

Item Description

Settling A Bet

5 years ago  #41
Level 30
Gang: CANADA EH
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 days

Fuck sakes ur complicating this again. Post how i said lets resolve this now. I did what i can fuck

Last edited by GUINSTEV 5 years ago

5 years ago  #42
Level 29
Incarcerated: 7 years, 5 months

I agree but he disagree with anything I say. Nigga tryna fineese me. Lol.. I'll pay him everything listed above.. then the 2 bets he fucking me over on I'll just steal them back. Idc. This ridicoulous as fuck. Lol... love how he don't show all mails too... but yeah I'll give him everything abouve and i will take the fucking and be scammed of 2 bets

5 years ago  #43
Level 29

LucaBrasi said on 10.29.2018 @ 1:49AM:

You don’t get the rockets win if I don’t get the brews

5 years ago  #44
Level 24
Incarcerated: 9 years, 6 months

@FlyHigh and then check the DATES and TIME cause that’s what I sent right after establishing the amens that YOU owe ME

Originally posted by LucaBrasi Flyhigh of course loves to break up the message chain but it’s easy to see the date of everything that is being said between us and the time. So here’s how the story that I mentioned earlier ties in now and should paint a clearer picture and I’m sorry there’s so much to read but I’m willing to do whatever it takes to show what kind of character I am even on a game

FlyHigh said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:41PM:

Well yeah send me some games

LucaBrasi said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:40PM:

Hahaha you said you wanted to bet the rest of the lot. Im seeing if you really bout that life

FlyHigh said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:39PM:

That's what I just came up with also.... scurred ass nigga... lol..lost 2 bets now u trippin. Lol.. Send me game

LucaBrasi said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:30PM:

foam finger y, 3 steroes, boss baby,HP chamber of secrets, paranormal activity 4, 2011 block bowl trophy, 2012 block bowl trophy, Harry Potter and the order of Phoenix,2 green candles, lion cub,

LucaBrasi said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:30PM:

Nah I’m giving you that bet even though you love not responding past a certain time. Here’s what’s left that you still owe. Match me punk or I may throw more depending how much I feel like taking from you

5 years ago  #45
Level 30
Gang: CANADA EH
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 days

Each cut ur losses on what u didnt agree on and settle up

5 years ago  #46
Level 24

Let’s just settle this bro. This is too must drama that’s just between me and you. Nobody else getting dragged into this. Send a list of the amens you think YOU owe ME

5 years ago  #47
Level 29

We agreed on the 2 bets I'm getting fucked on.. lol. But all good let's get to listing done been telling you this. Don't be mad when I live in your cell tho cuz I'm coming for what's owed to me also..

5 years ago  #48
Level 29

I told you dickhead I'll pay everything you asking for. But you fucked me on 2 bets and you knoe it. Funny your time changed by just one mail of you denying me out bet.. Lol let's list

5 years ago  #49
Level 29

foam finger y, 3 steroes, boss baby,HP chamber of secrets, paranormal activity 4, 2011 block bowl trophy, 2012 block bowl trophy, Harry Potter and the order of Phoenix,2 green candles, lion cub

Giving you this and I'm taking the fucking on other 2 you don't wanna pay in.

5 years ago  #50
Level 24

Why won’t you just post it here?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread