Item Title

Item Description

Settling A Bet

5 years ago  #21
Level 24
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 9 years, 5 months

And then I confirm the lakers Rockets game later like I said I would earlier. I lost that bet. But my problem is that this is when flyhigh decides to go inactive for over 5 days before he addressed the situation. Now he’s saying that he never took the brewers. And he never responded to both. But here is the condition that FLYHIGH gave me so I knew that he was definitely taking a bet because I complained saying that he never confirms bets, or sends me a playback of our bet. So he said this as a sufficient reason to know that we accepted a bet

5 years ago  #22
Level 24

FlyHigh said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:14PM:

If you say match em then I know I took it. Lol

Originally posted by LucaBrasi And then I confirm the lakers Rockets game later like I said I would earlier. I lost that bet. But my problem is that this is when flyhigh decides to go inactive for over 5 days before he addressed the situation. Now he’s saying that he never took the brewers. And he never responded to both. But here is the condition that FLYHIGH gave me so I knew that he was definitely taking a bet because I complained saying that he never confirms bets, or sends me a playback of our bet. So he said this as a sufficient reason to know that we accepted a bet

5 years ago  #23
Level 24

If you think I’m lying about the chain of events that happened. Here’s the entire chain of my sent mail to Flyhigh:

LucaBrasi said on 10.20.2018 @ 9:10PM:

I’ll take Lakers. You’ve got Rockets

My marvel vs Capcom (XB1) and Dead Rising (XB1) vs your?

Match me. But it better be worthy. Cause my dodgers bout to win and take all your amens

LucaBrasi said on 10.20.2018 @ 8:02PM:

I’ve got dodgers you’ve got brewers:

foam finger y, 3 steroes, boss baby,HP chamber of secrets, paranormal activity 4, 2011 block bowl trophy, 2012 block bowl trophy, Harry Potter and the order of Phoenix,2 green candles, lion cub vs your?

LucaBrasi said on 10.20.2018 @ 8:01PM:

Toronto game already started so no. Denver is huge favorite so no way lmao.

We will do one bet for the Dodgers vs brewers game and then a separate bet for the lakers vs Houston game. Next message will contain he amens I’m betting for the dodgers game only

FlyHigh said on 10.20.2018 @ 7:52PM:

Nuggets and rockets I'll take.. I like both the. Other teams also

5 years ago  #24
Level 24

If someone says they like both the other teams... and you clearly talking about betting... and I send you the amens and tell you to match em whcih was your own rule you set... how is thatvnot a bet? And now flyhigh is trying to say the rockets bet he won counts but the brewers bet I also sent in doesn’t count... bro how??? It literally doesn’t add up. You’re not being consistent. So seeing all this @FlyHigh tell me why you think I’m wrong and have been making all of this up cause I’m not seeing things from your point of view

5 years ago  #25
Level 34
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

holy fuck, 3 page rant lol probably the longest ive seen

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson
5 years ago  #26
Level 24

They are mostly long chains of messsges. This was a series of bets over 3 weeks of conversation. And they were multiple bets so there’s a lot of conversations over that amount of time

Originally posted by Wildcard holy fuck, 3 page rant lol probably the longest ive seen

5 years ago  #27
Level 24

This is my final piece of evidence since he explicitly says what he thinks is now owed to ME, whether or not you care to read this I know that I have finally been able to put everything out to carefully explain the ENTIRE situatio. The evidence is somewhere in those messages

FlyHigh said on 10.29.2018 @ 1:20AM:

So From this list minus my bets I won on warriors and rockets. Lol

LucaBrasi said on 10.29.2018 @ 12:26AM:

foam finger y, 3 steroes, boss baby,HP chamber of secrets, paranormal activity 4, 2011 block bowl trophy, 2012 block bowl trophy, Harry Potter and the order of Phoenix,2 green candles, lion c

5 years ago  #28
Banned
Gang: War Ready
Incarcerated: 11 years, 5 months

I think screenshots woulda been a better visual luca.

5 years ago  #29
Level 30
Gang: CANADA EH
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

So he owes you this? And thats it?

foam finger y, 3 steroes, boss baby,HP chamber of secrets, paranormal activity 4, 2011 block bowl trophy, 2012 block bowl trophy, Harry Potter and the order of Phoenix,2 green candles, lion cub

5 years ago  #30
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Wildcard holy fuck, 3 page rant lol probably the longest ive seen

+1,lol

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread