Item Title

Item Description

Settling A Bet

5 years ago  #1
Level 24
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 9 years, 5 months

If this situation is gunna get anywhere here’s a concrete list of the amens that we have BOTH acknowledged is owed to ME. 

FlyHigh said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:39PM:

That's what I just came up with also.... scurred ass nigga... lol..lost 2 bets now u trippin. Lol.. Send me game

LucaBrasi said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:30PM:

foam finger y, 3 steroes, boss baby,HP chamber of secrets, paranormal activity 4, 2011 block bowl trophy, 2012 block bowl trophy, Harry Potter and the order of Phoenix,2 green candles, lion cub,

LucaBrasi said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:30PM:

Nah I’m giving you that bet even though you love not responding past a certain time. Here’s what’s left that you still owe. Match me punk or I may throw more depending how much I feel like taking from you

FlyHigh said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:28PM:

Nah you just said yyou was gonna scratch it and then bet it all. Which to me sounds like scratch that we just bet it all you owe me lol.. umm figuring up now..

5 years ago  #2
Level 24

Next I will be showing how FlyHigh tries to make it once again seem like I’m the one scamming him (Note: I have other mail showing him backtracking and being caught in his own lie) I will make this as easy as possible to follow but be aware of how he’s trying to get me to rush and accept “some amens” before he confirms what he owes me:

FlyHigh said on 10.29.2018 @ 12:44AM:

FlyHigh said on 10.15.2018 @ 6:45PM:

100k marvel. Say go

LucaBrasi said on 10.15.2018 @ 6:44PM:

Go

FlyHigh said on 10.15.2018 @ 6:44PM:

100k each on 2 candles. Say go

LucaBrasi said on 10.15.2018 @ 6:42PM:

Go

FlyHigh said on

FlyHigh said on 10.29.2018 @ 12:39AM:

Funny how you picked only thing you've gotten already. Smfhyou one scandoulous mother fucker. And I will be non-stop raiding kicking your ass...

So stfu imma get fucked by you then you gonna lose all your shit to my 2k livk picks. Lol and never hold cash. So let's go

LucaBrasi said on 10.29.2018 @ 12:35AM:

Brooo. You bet me two more of your candles. You’re lying

FlyHigh said on 10.29.2018 @ 12:30AM:

You already have the 2 green candles check you inventory. That was part id what I've already listed before we bet again.

LucaBrasi said on 10.29.2018 @ 12:27AM:

😂😂This funny. I’ll respond to it later

LucaBrasi said on 10.29.2018 @ 12:26AM:

foam finger y, 3 steroes, boss baby,HP chamber of secrets, paranormal activity 4, 2011 block bowl trophy, 2012 block bowl trophy, Harry Potter and the order of Phoenix,2 green candles, lion cub,

2 greens candles on my go

FlyHigh said on 10.29.2018 @ 12:25AM:

Settle up or no??? Cuz I'm trying load my quiet place and get to training while I can.. not responding to anything other than ok I'm ready for you to list. Serious as fuck.

FlyHigh said on 10.29.2018 @ 12:24AM:

Then fucking say go nigga and get your shit. Or imma list it all now and get it sniped u pick? Idgaf but once listed all the amens whoever tf gets them is on you. God damn.. we done got the agreement. I'm not saying shit atm cuz I'm testing u ass and soon as you pull your fast shit your exposed just like I'm sending your msgs out bout how I supposedly bet on brewers when clearly I didn't and you tryna fineese me out more amens. So I've been copying and pasting to lots my niggas just to show them what yyou doing. Just remember you started the talking. And I'll finish it and show ppl how scandoulous you are.

LucaBrasi said on 10.29.2018 @ 12:20AM:

Haha. That supposed to make me scared? You already threatened me with that a few messages ago you lame. You owe me a debt!! You can’t threaten that away. You pay what you owe

FlyHigh said on 10.29.2018 @ 12:18AM:

I don't owe you shit. How bout that.

5 years ago  #3
Level 24

So he shows a copy of the event that he gave me 2 green candles which he did. But it was from an old bet that he lost me! His evidence clearly shows that he listed those two greendles on the 15th of October of 2018. The 15th of October!! Check the date of when fly high himself confirms the amens that he is down to me. It’s the 20th of October 2 green candles were part of a new bet that’s HE lost to me: look how he calls me a “scandalous mother fucker” and knew.. he just knew that I was like he said “scamming once again.” But after I catch him in the lie, look how he backtracks 😂😂😂

FlyHigh said on 10.29.2018 @ 1:07AM:

And also you nevet told me what you giving back for my warriors over jazz win... So what we gonna do there. But yeah your right here is what's owed minus my warriors and rockets win...

Fuck must've copied something else for others info.. but I send it when I findbit again. But your right I do owe the 2 candles. I'm looking at it all now... but we got warriors bet that you owe me and then the rockets bet...

LucaBrasi said on 10.29.2018 @ 1:00AM:

You know what?! I’m so happy you went and found that hahaha. You see the date on that butch? 10/15/18. That’s October 15th!!!! Right?!?!

You just claimed that I’m scamming you????? You just claimed I already got two green candles??? And you don’t owe me two more??? Really? That’s your final answer?? Cause it’s too late really now

LucaBrasi said on 10.29.2018 @ 12:52AM:

I’ll start with any of them. You owe me all those amens. What’s different?

5 years ago  #4
Level 24

So as we have seen, he brings up the bet that we made on the warriors vs Jazz which was played on Friday October 19th, 2018 and the Warriors won 124-123. I had taken the jazz and i gave him this win even when it was unclear on the exact amens since there seems to be a common theme of intentionally not naming amens that he’s risking. So here’s a brief recap to show context of the conversation

FlyHigh said on 10.29.2018 @ 1:11AM:

We will just go with the first bet that was offered on that warriors game and minus that from the list tho.

FlyHigh said on 10.29.2018 @ 1:07AM:

And also you nevet told me what you giving back for my warriors over jazz win... So what we gonna do there. But yeah your right here is what's owed minus my warriors and rockets win...

Fuck must've copied something else for others info.. but I send it when I findbit again. But your right I do owe the 2 candles. I'm looking at it all now... but we got warriors bet that you owe me and then the rockets bet...

5 years ago  #5
Level 24

So now flyhigh has stated that we will go back to the 1st bet (the he never actually agrees on but wants to count) which is fuckin hilarious but whatever, my overall point will still be proven. So here is the 1st bet that for the sake of this shit show I have accepted to save time and energy and cause I allowed flyhigh to manipulate the situation.

FlyHigh said on 10.19.2018 @ 6:18PM:

Hell nah throw something good.in there if you want all good in return lol.. or.throw more to it.

LucaBrasi said on 10.19.2018 @ 6:10PM:

My Foam finger (my choice), iron man 2, scream 4, and puss n boots vs your Mu cake, spinal tap, and wii

I got jazz and you’ve got warriors

FlyHigh said on 10.19.2018 @ 5:48PM:

Ok.

LucaBrasi said on 10.19.2018 @ 5:47PM:

Aight bet. I’ll hit you up with the amens in a minute

FlyHigh said on 10.19.2018 @ 5:46PM:

For now. Busy tag team digging atm

LucaBrasi said on 10.19.2018 @ 5:39PM:

That’s the only game you want? I’ll take jazz

FlyHigh said on 10.19.2018 @ 5:37PM:

I take warriors

5 years ago  #6
Level 24

So these were the amens that he technically won on the 19th of October of 2018 in the warriors vs jazz bet. The following amens that he won however, were amens that he already owned and had ALREADY lost to me in a previous back. But he’s trying to say now after all this time has passed, that we never settled... that’s fucking bullshit

My Foam finger (my choice), iron man 2, scream 4, and puss n boots vs your Mu cake, spinal tap, and wii

5 years ago  #7
Level 24

Ok so really start to pay attention now cause this is where I’m starting to catch Flyhigh in his lie. If you should be taking note of anything it’s the DATE that everything is happening. The most recent date I have referred to is OCTOBER 20th. Now I will going back to October 17th and showing you what amens flyhigh clearly and distinctly himself admits to being down to me. Now I know why whenever I asked him to send confirmation or repeat the bet back to me, he would say, “ ugh, why you being so difficult” etc.

FlyHigh said on 10.17.2018 @ 8:42AM:

Yeah looks bout right. when I get to work i send picks.. I know I'll take astros again even tho they choked it off yesterday. Lol..

I'll be risking some big amens value wise.

I'm taking Astros over sox today

Strange hd, bp hd, spider man hd, ps4 slim, vr, legendary bundle, another spinal tap, 3x Easter baskets. vs your 2 ps3, 2 ps3 slims, spinal tap, cars2, smallfoot,gold leaf,get out, my cake, wii...

LucaBrasi said on 10.17.2018 @ 1:49AM:

Here are the amens I’m up so far. This is only for tracking purposes like we agreed on. Double check it to make sure I didn’t mess up and add anything that shouldn’t be there:

Ps3 x2, ps3 slim x2, foam finger x, foam finger y, haunted toilet, captain underpants, bottle spirits, 3 steroes, boss baby, get out, iron man 2, HP chamber of secrets, scream 4, paranormal activity 4, 2011 block bowl trophy, 2012 block bowl trophy, smallfoot, Mu cake, wii, Harry Potter and the order of Phoenix, cars 2, 2 green candles, gold leaf, lion cub, puss n boots, and spinal tap.

5 years ago  #8
Level 24

flyhigh Finally wins a bet

AND These are the amens that he won back when I took the hornets who lost to the wizards on October 18th... from the shit load of amens he was already technically down to me that were HIS

FlyHigh said on 10.18.2018 @ 2:22PM:

When I say few I mean like as we been going id be listing other stuff that ain't bet.. but did you watch that game??? Kemba single handed kept them in that game. Made the comeback but monk should've got last shot to win and they would've won

LucaBrasi said on 10.18.2018 @ 12:53PM:

Lol a few. What amens you still trynna win back that are protected?

FlyHigh said on 10.18.2018 @ 3:00AM:

And lol. Y'all funny af..

FlyHigh said on 10.18.2018 @ 2:59AM:

Fine by me been tellin ya id list few

LucaBrasi said on 10.17.2018 @ 10:00PM:

I want to settle up some of these amens though

LucaBrasi said on 10.17.2018 @ 9:59PM:

You win with bucks. Here are the amens I’m up.

foam finger x, foam finger y, haunted toilet, captain underpants, bottle spirits, 3 steroes, boss baby,iron man 2, HP chamber of secrets, scream 4, paranormal activity 4, 2011 block bowl trophy, 2012 block bowl trophy, Harry Potter and the order of Phoenix,2 green candles, lion cub, puss n boots

LucaBrasi said on 10.17.2018 @ 8:11PM:

We settle up tonight no matter what

LucaBrasi said on 10.17.2018 @ 6:52PM:

Bet. So no spread? Just SU?

FlyHigh said on 10.17.2018 @ 6:33PM:

Smfh... I already sent tthis once. Why you gotta be difficult...

Strange hd, bp hd, spider man hd, ps4 slim, vr, legendary bundle, another spinal tap, 3x Easter baskets. vs your 2 ps3, 2 ps3 slims, spinal tap, cars2, smallfoot,gold leaf,get out, my cake, wii

LucaBrasi said on 10.17.2018 @ 4:41PM:

Be quite and respond to my message

LucaBrasi said on 10.17.2018 @ 2:26PM:

I take Hornets SU. What amens you trynna lose today? Lol

5 years ago  #9
Level 24

So I have already established that as of October 17th I am up the following amens which means that he’s already won back some of his amens. Yay flyhigh!

LucaBrasi said on 10.17.2018 @ 9:59PM:

You win with bucks. Here are the amens I’m up.

foam finger x, foam finger y, haunted toilet, captain underpants, bottle spirits, 3 steroes, boss baby,iron man 2, HP chamber of secrets, scream 4, paranormal activity 4, 2011 block bowl trophy, 2012 block bowl trophy, Harry Potter and the order of Phoenix,2 green candles, lion cub, puss n boots

5 years ago  #10
Level 24

So then we bet again and he wins when the broncos beat the Arizona Cardinals on Monday night football on October 18th

LucaBrasi said on 10.19.2018 @ 2:04PM:

Pick your amens out of this: and I’ll agree or disagree lol

FlyHigh said on 10.19.2018 @ 2:02PM:

I'm going thru 131 msgs atm and trying dig for more amen. Lol.. but it's whatever bro. Pick somme out. Imma send line up later. Lakers win btw?

LucaBrasi said on 10.19.2018 @ 2:01PM:

Yea I asked you what amens already foo

FlyHigh said on 10.19.2018 @ 2:00PM:

Ok we just will figure out a 200favs deduction off what iowe when ya get chance

FlyHigh said on 10.19.2018 @ 2:00PM:

Yeah bro. I endded up drink aand losing $100. Not bad tho. I've lost more haha

LucaBrasi said on 10.18.2018 @ 8:34PM:

It’s all good. I’ve had too much shit today so we can delay the listings lol. Another time

LucaBrasi said on 10.18.2018 @ 8:34PM:

Yea bet. I got cardinals

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread