Item Title

Item Description

Settling A Bet

5 years ago  #11
Level 24
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 9 years, 5 months

Flyhigh chooses his amens that are worth “200 favs.” And of course he tries to do me raw on the deal but we both acknowledged and agreed on a payment... here’s the messages:

FlyHigh said on 10.19.2018 @ 2:15PM:

Nah that's what I thought too.. shitter top offer I had when listed was 80. Spirits yeah you may be close. Was just going down the list. So undrpants, shittwr, and spirits

LucaBrasi said on 10.19.2018 @ 2:13PM:

No way lmao. Bottles spirits worth like 100 favs alone and haunted been worth like 100 favs. Maybe not anymore though

FlyHigh said on 10.19.2018 @ 2:11PM:

Both fingers, haunted toiket, underpants, bottle spirits, 3 stereos sound bout right for 200

5 years ago  #12
Level 24

So I respond with the 3 amens I would grant him in taking off the list

LucaBrasi said on 10.19.2018 @ 2:16PM:

Aight. I’ll accept that. Taking the shitter, spirits and underpants off the list.

Figuring out what games I like today. So ya research nukka

FlyHigh said on 10.19.2018 @ 2:15PM:

Nah that's what I thought too.. shitter top offer I had when listed was 80. Spirits yeah you may be close. Was just going down the list. So undrpants, shittwr, and spirits

5 years ago  #13
Level 24

So remember that flyhigh inboxed me on October 29th claiming that I never settled up the Warriors vs Jazz gamethat was played on October 19th.. he clearly stated that.. but look at these following messges that prove otherwise

LucaBrasi said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:30PM:

Nah I’m giving you that bet even though you love not responding past a certain time. Here’s what’s left that you still owe. Match me punk or I may throw more depending how much I feel like taking from you

FlyHigh said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:28PM:

Nah you just said yyou was gonna scratch it and then bet it all. Which to me sounds like scratch that we just bet it all you owe me lol.. umm figuring up now..

LucaBrasi said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:19PM:

That’s what I’m saying. You must’ve rode the short bus to school lmao. I said I’ll scratch them off the list... since you won them back last night

FlyHigh said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:18PM:

I don't owe you those I won tho e back last night. Lol

LucaBrasi said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:16PM:

Of course. That’s why you either say yes or no. Obviously imma look out for myself first. So ima scratch the one foam finger, iron man 2, scream 4, and puss n boots that you owe me still.

Originally posted by LucaBrasi So as we have seen, he brings up the bet that we made on the warriors vs Jazz which was played on Friday October 19th, 2018 and the Warriors won 124-123. I had taken the jazz and i gave him this win even when it was unclear on the exact amens since there seems to be a common theme of intentionally not naming amens that he’s risking. So here’s a brief recap to show context of the conversation

FlyHigh said on 10.29.2018 @ 1:11AM:

We will just go with the first bet that was offered on that warriors game and minus that from the list tho.

FlyHigh said on 10.29.2018 @ 1:07AM:

And also you nevet told me what you giving back for my warriors over jazz win... So what we gonna do there. But yeah your right here is what's owed minus my warriors and rockets win...

Fuck must've copied something else for others info.. but I send it when I findbit again. But your right I do owe the 2 candles. I'm looking at it all now... but we got warriors bet that you owe me and then the rockets bet...

5 years ago  #14
Level 24

Flyhigh explicitly states that he won iron man 2, scream 4, one foam finger, and puss n boots. I tell him I’m taking it off the list of amens already owes me. But then why does he say on October 29th that we never settled up this warriors and jazz game? Why does he in fact not only acknowledge that I Settled that part of HIS debt but is not trying to say that I just never even settled that with him?? He’s a liar man and I’m going through all this work and effort just to prove it to you guys

5 years ago  #15
Level 24

Now that I’ve established what we did in fact agree on for the warriors vs. jazz bet at 5:30pm... here’s where Fly High shits the bed and makes a super bet that isn’t quite clear now that the team he said “he liked” not that he would bet lost

FlyHigh said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:10PM:

Not going thr. This bs. One big bet winner take all tonight. Send your game.

5 years ago  #16
Level 24

Flyhigh of course loves to break up the message chain but it’s easy to see the date of everything that is being said between us and the time. So here’s how the story that I mentioned earlier ties in now and should paint a clearer picture and I’m sorry there’s so much to read but I’m willing to do whatever it takes to show what kind of character I am even on a game

FlyHigh said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:41PM:

Well yeah send me some games

LucaBrasi said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:40PM:

Hahaha you said you wanted to bet the rest of the lot. Im seeing if you really bout that life

FlyHigh said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:39PM:

That's what I just came up with also.... scurred ass nigga... lol..lost 2 bets now u trippin. Lol.. Send me game

foam finger y, 3 steroes, boss baby,HP chamber of secrets, paranormal activity 4, 2011 block bowl trophy, 2012 block bowl trophy, Harry Potter and the order of Phoenix,2 green candles, lion cub,

Nah I’m giving you that bet even though you love not responding past a certain time. Here’s what’s left that you still owe. Match me punk or I may throw more depending how much I feel like taking from you

5 years ago  #17
Level 24

This is where Fly High tries to play his card where “he doesn’t really confirm” the bet however I have evidence that shows the agreement that ME AND FLYHIGH BOTH MADE SO THAT WE KNOW EXACTLY WHEN WE KNOW WE MADE A BET

FlyHigh said on 10.20.2018 @ 7:52PM:

Nuggets and rockets I'll take.. I like both the. Other teams also

LucaBrasi said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:43PM:

I got Dodgers (very fair line), Washington wizards.

And we can do a late night bet where I might take the Lakers

5 years ago  #18
Level 24

So I never even offered the nuggets but they were playing on October 20th against the suns as -10 Favorites... of course I never took that bet. He said he liked both other teams, but never “I’ll take” which where flyhigh is saying that he doesn’t owe me anything off this super bet that I made with him

5 years ago  #19
Level 24

So I waited 2 hours for FLyhigh to confirm which bets he liked and he responds at 7:52PM when the Raptors vs Wizards game already started and I let him know immediately

LucaBrasi said on 10.20.2018 @ 8:01PM:

Toronto game already started so no. Denver is huge favorite so no way lmao.

We will do one bet for the Dodgers vs brewers game and then a separate bet for the lakers vs Houston game. Next message will contain he amens I’m betting for the dodgers game only

Originally posted by LucaBrasi This is where Fly High tries to play his card where “he doesn’t really confirm” the bet however I have evidence that shows the agreement that ME AND FLYHIGH BOTH MADE SO THAT WE KNOW EXACTLY WHEN WE KNOW WE MADE A BET

5 years ago  #20
Level 24

Like I promised. The very next message I sent which was the “winner take all bet (which he never responds to because he doesn’t want proof) says the following:

LucaBrasi said on 10.20.2018 @ 8:02PM:

I’ve got dodgers you’ve got brewers:

foam finger y, 3 steroes, boss baby,HP chamber of secrets, paranormal activity 4, 2011 block bowl trophy, 2012 block bowl trophy, Harry Potter and the order of Phoenix,2 green candles, lion cub vs your?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread