Item Title

Item Description

Settling A Bet

5 years ago  #71
Level 24
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 9 years, 6 months

Dude you keep changing our agreement on the amens. I’m showing you in our messages why you’re wrong and but you keep trying to post here making me look bad. I’m showing you What the agreement was since kept you kept changing it

5 years ago  #72
Level 29
Incarcerated: 7 years, 5 months

Yeah you never agreed to paying up warriors bet. Go back to original bet of what you wanted from me and that's what I'll take as payment since your bet offer was shit and i declined but bet was still on and you tell me ya wanna get back to me with the amens you wanted to bet but I was offline now you say you only gonna give me 1 amen only. Now I'm middle of you complaining and complicating everything I offered to take the first bet and you made that hardrer than what it was and denied it saying if you didn't get brewers bet I didn't get mine. But all good. I tried being cool bout it aand just offer first original bet but nah you wants to be difficult therefore I want the exact same amens you wanted from me..

5 years ago  #73
Level 24

Can you show me what the original bet was? Cause if we go back and look at the amens you tried to say I still owed you, you see that it’s completely different than what you told me I owed you from that bet. So please explain

Originally posted by FlyHigh Yeah you never agreed to paying up warriors bet. Go back to original bet of what you wanted from me and that's what I'll take as payment since your bet offer was shit and i declined but bet was still on and you tell me ya wanna get back to me with the amens you wanted to bet but I was offline now you say you only gonna give me 1 amen only. Now I'm middle of you complaining and complicating everything I offered to take the first bet and you made that hardrer than what it was and denied it saying if you didn't get brewers bet I didn't get mine. But all good. I tried being cool bout it aand just offer first original bet but nah you wants to be difficult therefore I want the exact same amens you wanted from me..

5 years ago  #74
Level 29

Yeah that was me trying be cival you made shit compicated so now I want exactly what you wanted from me so it's fair. Idgaf if you pay me or not really

5 years ago  #75
Level 24

FlyHigh said on 10.29.2018 @ 7:02PM:

Cuz I'm not ok with original bet now you made me out to be scammed and shit. So we gone see if you gonna pay up and what's rightfully owed and that's equal amens.

LucaBrasi said on 10.29.2018 @ 7:00PM:

If you really were okay with the original bet that I offered this entire time for the warriors game why did you say this todsybon October 29th?

Originally posted by FlyHigh Yeah you never agreed to paying up warriors bet. Go back to original bet of what you wanted from me and that's what I'll take as payment since your bet offer was shit and i declined but bet was still on and you tell me ya wanna get back to me with the amens you wanted to bet but I was offline now you say you only gonna give me 1 amen only. Now I'm middle of you complaining and complicating everything I offered to take the first bet and you made that hardrer than what it was and denied it saying if you didn't get brewers bet I didn't get mine. But all good. I tried being cool bout it aand just offer first original bet but nah you wants to be difficult therefore I want the exact same amens you wanted from me..

5 years ago  #76
Level 29

FlyHigh said on 10.19.2018 @ 6:58PM:

Nah you offering 100favs for over 200favs from me basically.. lol..

LucaBrasi said on 10.19.2018 @ 6:22PM:

My foam finger x, foam finger y, iron man 2, scream 4, and puss n boots vs. Mu Cake, Power Rangers, and Xbox 360 regular

FlyHigh said on 10.19.2018 @ 6:18PM:

Hell nah throw something good.in there if you want all good in return lol.. or.throw more to it.

LucaBrasi said on 10.19.2018 @ 6:10PM:

My Foam finger (my choice), iron man 2, scream 4, and puss n boots vs your Mu cake, spinal tap, and wii

I got jazz and you’ve got warriors

FlyHigh said on 10.19.2018 @ 5:48PM:

Ok.

LucaBrasi said on 10.19.2018 @ 5:47PM:

Aight bet. I’ll hit you up with the amens in a minute

5 years ago  #77
Level 24

I’m agreeing to pay you for warriors Flyhigh. But this is what I’m confused. You keep changing your answer. You already agreed to going with our original bet!! You agreed to that plain and clear!

5 years ago  #78
Level 29

You pick one the bets and you owe me what you wanted from me.. which is why you agree on bets before the game happens so ppl like you don't pull this fast talking and mixing mails up...

5 years ago  #79
Level 24

Haha and nothing was ever established. This is why you posted in the forum saying to that you AGREE that we should go back to our original bet. You said no to EVERY SINGLE offer

Originally posted by FlyHigh FlyHigh said on 10.19.2018 @ 6:58PM:

Nah you offering 100favs for over 200favs from me basically.. lol..

LucaBrasi said on 10.19.2018 @ 6:22PM:

My foam finger x, foam finger y, iron man 2, scream 4, and puss n boots vs. Mu Cake, Power Rangers, and Xbox 360 regular

FlyHigh said on 10.19.2018 @ 6:18PM:

Hell nah throw something good.in there if you want all good in return lol.. or.throw more to it.

LucaBrasi said on 10.19.2018 @ 6:10PM:

My Foam finger (my choice), iron man 2, scream 4, and puss n boots vs your Mu cake, spinal tap, and wii

I got jazz and you’ve got warriors

FlyHigh said on 10.19.2018 @ 5:48PM:

Ok.

LucaBrasi said on 10.19.2018 @ 5:47PM:

Aight bet. I’ll hit you up with the amens in a minute

5 years ago  #80
Level 29

Yeah to settle the drama but you wanted keep itgoing. I declined those offers but bet was still on. So pay up what u wanted from me on one so it's equal

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread