Item Title

Item Description

Settling A Bet

5 years ago  #81
Level 24
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 9 years, 6 months

“Go back to original bet.”

Originally posted by FlyHigh Yeah you never agreed to paying up warriors bet. Go back to original bet of what you wanted from me and that's what I'll take as payment since your bet offer was shit and i declined but bet was still on and you tell me ya wanna get back to me with the amens you wanted to bet but I was offline now you say you only gonna give me 1 amen only. Now I'm middle of you complaining and complicating everything I offered to take the first bet and you made that hardrer than what it was and denied it saying if you didn't get brewers bet I didn't get mine. But all good. I tried being cool bout it aand just offer first original bet but nah you wants to be difficult therefore I want the exact same amens you wanted from me..

5 years ago  #82
Level 29
Incarcerated: 7 years, 5 months

FlyHigh said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:07PM:

Bhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa one amen my ass. . You always on some shisty shit

LucaBrasi said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:07PM:

What happened to all that talk about not signing off until we figured out the bet lmao

LucaBrasi said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:07PM:

I said choose 1 as in choose 1 amenity. I offered 3 times negro and you said no to all lmao. You lucky I’m even counting it

FlyHigh said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:06PM:

I accepted the bet ongame just you never have fair offer of bet and you say in your own wordss guess I'll choose one of them.blol

LucaBrasi said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:05PM:

Exactly, I’ll choose 1 amen from the last bet I offered then

LucaBrasi said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:05PM:

Oh really you liar lmao

FlyHigh said on 10.19.2018 @ 6:58PM:

Nah you offering 100favs for over 200favs from me basically.. lol..

LucaBrasi said on 10.19.2018 @ 6:22PM:

My foam finger x, foam finger y, iron man 2, scream 4, and puss n boots vs. Mu Cake, Power Rangers, and Xbox 360 regular

FlyHigh said on 10.20.2018 @ 5:04PM:

LucaBrasi [10.20.2018 @ 1:34am]

Warriors won, but Since you never got back to me on what amens you get 1 of my choice lol

5 years ago  #83
Level 24

So we are going back to our original bet right?

5 years ago  #84
Level 29

You act like you can just pick and choose what you wanna do. So fuck you. I'm done with it enjoy never loading up

5 years ago  #85
Level 24

I’m trying to work with you bro. You’re being ridiculous. Today you agreed to settle with going to our original bet. That’s what we both settled with.

5 years ago  #86
Level 29

Oh well I want equal to what ya wanted from me. That was a horrible bet you offered and then you try saying only 1 amen. LMFAO. Shady fuck..

5 years ago  #87
Level 29

Expect no more response from me here or mail

5 years ago  #88
Level 24

Because we never agreed on any amens in particular. Which is why you said to get back to the amens in our original bet

Originally posted by FlyHigh Oh well I want equal to what ya wanted from me. That was a horrible bet you offered and then you try saying only 1 amen. LMFAO. Shady fuck..

5 years ago  #89
Level 24

I’m offering to pay you the amens flyhigh. But only the amens in the original bet like you agreed to today just 20 minutes ago. I will give you the amens, or match them like you said. But only the amens from the ORIGINAL bet

5 years ago  #90
Level 29

Offering only to pay me now after denying me payment in beginning right??? Only bcuz now after I tried being cool to save drama I OFFERED you to pay original bet you said you wasn't paying if I didn't pay dodger bet so therefore you didn't wanna pay. Now you wanna pay cuz Im holding you to equal value of what you wanted from me.. SO FUCK YOU DONT PAY ME EQUAL VALUE i get more in and from ya

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread