Item Title

Item Description

Settling A Bet

5 years ago  #101
Level 29
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 7 years, 5 months

Yup. That's already been made up. Lol. After this sharpness from him ya damn right I will not bet with Luca or shall i say taijan again. Cuz they both still owe me. Both are not paying up.. But that's ok I'm coming for my shit one way or another. Lol

5 years ago  #102
Level 24
Incarcerated: 9 years, 6 months

Wow. Well, I hope you guys learned something from all this and that’s avoid unnecessary drama. I’m sorry this took much time and effort and it’s annoying to deal with. I’m trying to be transparent but Fly won’t even settle our dis-agreement. I guess he doesn’t want to settle the amens for the warriors game since he blocked me

5 years ago  #103
Level 29

I blocked you cuz I'm not dealin with you anymore. This has been a God damn all day thing. I hope everyone has learned how shady and how you fineese ppl to win shit from them but not pay them. You denied tto pay me for wariors up until the time I said I want equal value which is only fair anyways but now suddenly you wanna pay original bet that wasn't even agreed on cause of how shady you are trying to get double the value of favs for your shit favs but even said the bet was clearly on then you lost and wanted to only pay me 1 amen if your choice at that. LMFAO. Like when did betting start working like that. You obviously can't be trusted. I paid my debt and you don't wanna pay yours.. you wanted spinal tap, wii, and other amens. You gonna pay equal to what you wanted not half the value so fuck u. That's why your blocked. I'm not wasting anymore time with a damn child anymore.

5 years ago  #104
Level 29

So keep piecing your mail together and trying to figure out how you can make someone look bad still cuz proof in pudding buddy I'm paid and you Denied to pay me and now suddenly wanna pay half of what you wanted. Lmfao. Shady fuck

5 years ago  #105
Level 24

I’ve never had a problem betting anyone on here before you. Can you name someone I’ve had a problem with? Can you say that you’ve never had a problem with a bet before?

5 years ago  #106
Level 24

I’ve never denied to pay you! I’m trying to agree that we settled on paying the original bet amens. That’s it.

5 years ago  #107
Level 24

I never called him a scammer and that’s why I don’t post it in the scammers thread. Why are you escalating this? I only wanted to settle up and stop adding to the confusion

Originally posted by dynamoalex i thought fly will not pay u and starting to call him flyscam , but seems u was the scammer in finall

5 years ago  #108
Level 28
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

This nigga is scammer material for sure!

5 years ago  #109
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Both of ya'll owe me my time back for reading this bullshit

Click me for music!
5 years ago  #110
Level 32
Gang: Outlawz
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Both you fucked up for not being clear in your msgs to each other. You guys complicated way to much between yourselves. You can’t make bets with out first clarifying what the exact payment for the bet would be. You don’t make bets then say oh we’ll figure out what we wanted to bet later.

Next time say what team and exactly what the payment will be and a response of yes or no not all this babbling back and forth.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread