Item Title

Item Description

SuperJuice [FU]

9 years ago  #61
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

@LD.."make sure to thank vin"!!!!lmao....now that's a classic.. fuckin man up and thank vin!!!lol

9 years ago  #62
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

Im adding anyone riding juices dick from here on

out to enemy list. That is all, good day

9 years ago  #63
Level 29

Originally posted by rog_ Im adding anyone riding juices dick from here on

go ahead rog,I don't take this shit personnel..whether it be standing up against sniping and taking rl $$ from kids OR calling ppl out when viable opposition gets banned for PUSSY reasons..go nuts pal,ain't like I was gonna root for the chiefs anyhow

9 years ago  #64
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 10 months

Originally posted by rog_ Im adding anyone riding juices dick from here on

You aint scaring nobody. This is a game. Get over yourself. Your wife says hi. More like GAL GAL GAL but i guess it meant hi

9 years ago  #65
Level 37
Gang: Black Wall Street
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

funny how certain ppl spin shit to they liking. ld damn dude u always complaing about something. if you dont like it something then LEAVE. nobody is forcing you to log on this game. i never had a problem wit u ld but ur most def off base on this subject. ur opinion is not my opinion. read the game rules. if she didnt lose her cool, and disrespect the game rules she would be still here playing. if you have a problem with anyone banned just mail vin, why make a show in this thread. oh i know why u always love stirring shit up.

9 years ago  #66
Level 29

V..not sure if that was directed torward me..I just want ppl to know why I'm sitting in infirm,cause I get plenty of mails asking..DR condoned and protected a sniper who stole $120.off a kid,I wouldn't let it go,thus DR infirms me..if ppl got a problem with me having no.problem with Lucy,then so be it..I spelled out my thoughts on Lucy and her detractors in this thread..have no sweat withreprucussions...it a a fucking game,not real life.. ..go put ESPN on and watch the open,lol

9 years ago  #67
Banned
Incarcerated: 11 years, 11 months

All im saying is yall reckon to be gangstars irl and snitch on a game to get to the top, try that in england and youd get punched lol, but yeah this isnt irl so yall do what you want but remember lucy played this game and you all didnt like it so you did everything possible to get her banned cause she was ruining your game play or maybe not ruining but interupting, in a few months time youll all miss her as therll be no fun, like rteam did with syndicate when they all left eachother and majorty left the game

9 years ago  #68
Banned
Incarcerated: 11 years, 11 months

All im saying is yall reckon to be gangstars irl and snitch on a game to get to the top, try that in england and youd get punched lol, but yeah this isnt irl so yall do what you want but remember lucy played this game and you all didnt like it so you did everything possible to get her banned cause she was ruining your game play or maybe not ruining but interupting, in a few months time youll all miss her as therll be no fun, like rteam did with syndicate when they all left eachother and majorty left the game

9 years ago  #69
Level 35
Gang: Karnage
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by shawshank V..not sure if that was directed torward me..I just want ppl to know why I'm sitting in infirm,cause I get plenty of mails asking..DR condoned and protected a sniper who stole $120.off a kid,I wouldn't let it go,thus DR infirms me..if ppl got a problem with me having no.problem with Lucy,then so be it..I spelled out my thoughts on Lucy and her detractors in this thread..have no sweat withreprucussions...it a a fucking game,not real life.. ..go put ESPN on and watch the open,lol

Lucy has scammed plenty of people for money so I'm not sure if you're ok with people stealing or if you're not ok with it?

9 years ago  #70
Level 29

Originally posted by lboogie
Originally posted by shawshank V..not sure if that was directed torward me..I just want ppl to know why I'm sitting in infirm,cause I get plenty of mails asking..DR condoned and protected a sniper who stole $120.off a kid,I wouldn't let it go,thus DR infirms me..if ppl got a problem with me having no.problem with Lucy,then so be it..I spelled out my thoughts on Lucy and her detractors in this thread..have no sweat withreprucussions...it a a fucking game,not real life.. ..go put ESPN on and watch the open,lol

Lucy has scammed plenty of people for money so I'm not sure if you're ok with people stealing or if you're not ok with it?

cute boogie,i like how you did that..obviousely with me going to the mat for a kid who was robbed outta $120 i'm not cool with it..so not sure why you asked that..kinda like when a certain person was recently sniped and her friends went to bat for her..thats all i am or was doing..im sure if lucy scammed peeps outta real money IDLM would be interested in hearing....ask around,theirs a few peeps here pretty familiar with how to use the contact button

edit:i gotta run soon,someone just fwd. me dems response in a cliff note version how i'm the screwed up one...lol

Last edited by shawshank 9 years ago

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread