Item Title

Item Description

SuperJuice [FU]

9 years ago  #51
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 11 years, 11 months

Fuck ya dem ya nonce, or it ls it personal info telling people you rape kids? Go run to staff boyo

Miraculously, you manage to catch DemOlition [DR] off-guard and snatch $890,368 from him. You earn 247474 EXP!

9 years ago  #52
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Bronson2012 Fuck ya dem ya nonce, or it ls it personal info telling people you rape kids? Go run to staff boyo

Miraculously, you manage to catch DemOlition [DR] off-guard and snatch $890,368 from him. You earn 247474 EXP!

say wut m8 cum git yuself sum fuk

9 years ago  #53
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Originally posted by thugleif
Originally posted by Lord_Dong lucy dayna and blasian got banned for something to do with jrah sending out pictures of his cock. the pic was in the threads and staff took it down. bitch moves were made and they were gone. but that pictures still makin its way round the block

they were calling v12 by his real name

. oh noes not a real name! how do you prove it anyway? oi vin, bron called me a cunt, thats my real name btw and i never told him it so eh get that dick banned!

jagan cheated, real cheating, had to fight for him to be banned for months yet someone uses someone elses real name and they gone.... get a fucking grip

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
9 years ago  #54
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

lol..I knew you were a cunt!!..and how many ppl used her training video before quick item tabs??..she never cheated,and caused havoc and disruption..These guys may even call her a cunt,r u 2.related???

9 years ago  #55
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Lord_Dong
Originally posted by thugleif
Originally posted by Lord_Dong lucy dayna and blasian got banned for something to do with jrah sending out pictures of his cock. the pic was in the threads and staff took it down. bitch moves were made and they were gone. but that pictures still makin its way round the block

they were calling v12 by his real name

. oh noes not a real name! how do you prove it anyway? oi vin, bron called me a cunt, thats my real name btw and i never told him it so eh get that dick banned!

jagan cheated, real cheating, had to fight for him to be banned for months yet someone uses someone elses real name and they gone.... get a fucking grip

All Hail Lord_Dong, realest talk on the block, his breath smells honesty

9 years ago  #56
Level 35
Gang: Karnage
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

I keeps it real yo.

9 years ago  #57
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 21 days

juice caused havoc in K's inbox begging for peace all da time

9 years ago  #58
Level 35
Gang: Karnage
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by neo88 juice caused havoc in K's inbox begging for peace all da time

Real talk.

9 years ago  #59
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Originally posted by shawshank lol..I knew you were a cunt!!..and how many ppl used her training video before quick item tabs??..she never cheated,and caused havoc and disruption..These guys may even call her a cunt,r u 2.related???

lol aye im a cunt, dont you forget it! people get called things on here everyday, whether it be racist, or just general abuse, but to draw the line at your own fuckin name, pathetic staff, really is.

i have a common western name, you had better believe if anyone says it i'll be straight in vins mailbox crying for another injustice.

and just for the record, lucy was losing, was only a matter of time before she was unable to affect most of you. hollow victory, be sure and thank vin

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
9 years ago  #60
Level 30
Gang: Quit Clownin Prod
Incarcerated: 14 years, 25 days

I leave for a cuple weeks now yall all wanna get outta pocket n act I dont run this bitch...fina make me load a cell #REALSPIT

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread