Item Title

Item Description

SuperJuice [FU]

9 years ago  #71
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

dont blame ya for trying to help your friend shaw. but we all know staff dont do anything about scamming/sniping on here so whats point to contact?

think what boogie is getting at is why you dislike scamming/sniping so much yet you are in here kissing ass of the worst offenders of that this game has seen?

9 years ago  #72
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

thanks for the cordial response Neo..would use the word "friend" loosely..never heard from weizu during that debacle or since..was just a matter of him being in fam and being fucked over...to your 2nd point,i did many paypal deals with lucy and dayna,never had a problem..dont put her up their with the worst of them when it comes to scamming or sniping..would have to reread the scammer o sniper threads..and again,sniping a wooden chair or cd player is one thing..someone losing out on $120 is different..in my time here i gotta think that is the worst /most i have heard...so no problem on my part taking the stand..but it is what it is.

9 years ago  #73
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

never heard of dayna scamming. but juice many times, not talking about cd players either. maybe she didnt scam you or me or the high lvl respectable players. but she took advantage of many lower lvls, i cant name instances as my memory is bad but it was many times i guarantee it.

9 years ago  #74
Level 35
Gang: Karnage
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Yep she has scammed many people.

9 years ago  #75
Level 29

Originally posted by lboogie Yep she has scammed many people.

Yep..that's what I keep hearing..not me or neo..how bout you boogie??

9 years ago  #76
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

blablabla keep superjuices dick down ya throat homos, i expect nothing less from the pb trolls to stay together, and thats why youre gonna stay enemy listed while you cry your eyes out

9 years ago  #77
Level 29

Originally posted by DemOlition blablabla keep superjuices dick down ya throat homos

Please dem..adults only atm..you'll have your chance.

9 years ago  #78
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 11 years, 2 months

Thing is how come they was banned because some pervert sent a picture of his dick? if you ask me this thread should be called jrahdabully is a low life pervert surely he should be banned.. sick fuck Yall too involved in a game to see that hes a pervert and doing that he should be castrated or at least arrested.. you read in the papers all the time about sick fucks like him... wheres staff at?

9 years ago  #79
Level 37
Gang: Black Wall Street
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 months

i know for a fact she scammed pistol22 for a couple hundred rl cash

9 years ago  #80
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by shawshank
Originally posted by DemOlition blablabla keep superjuices dick down ya throat homos

Please dem..adults only atm..you'll have your chance.

racist bitch please youre supposed to be 70 but argue like a 14 yr old bitch on her period. go stand up for another player getting sniped you dumbass gang killer lol

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread