Item Title

Item Description

SuperJuice [FU]

9 years ago  #41
Level 37
Gang: Black Wall Street
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 8 months

Man fuck all y'all juice groupies only reason y'all like her bcuz she had better stats then all y'all groupies she fought y'all enemies so that's what y'all have in common. Don't dick ride hit that gym an pass ur enemy STOP being lazy an let Someone else do the gym work for YOU while u cheerlead in the forums an shoutbox. It's too obvious. An fuck you that's my name. Check game rules.

9 years ago  #42
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

lmao V..your same line of thinking could be used for juice haters...train up,beat her speed in training cell,man up..she effected your games..sending off money,hiding in yard,watching stam,mugging training cash,sub par protected cells...and what do you do???..have her banned for using your real name...NOW THATS SOME PUSSY SHIT....she effected your game and was an obstacle..you cried and removed the obstacle..and who you calling pussy son????lmao

9 years ago  #43
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 11 years, 1 month

Originally posted by supremagnetic what the fuck happened to juice????? dont tell me yall muther fuckers been hatin on her. scared of a real bitch

. tell em suprem ha ha they all scared of a 18 year old girl

9 years ago  #44
Level 9

Originally posted by Lord_Dong lucy dayna and blasian got banned for something to do with jrah sending out pictures of his cock. the pic was in the threads and staff took it down. bitch moves were made and they were gone. but that pictures still makin its way round the block

he should be banned for sending out pics of his dick!!!!! what the fuck is all that about

9 years ago  #45
Level 37
Gang: Black Wall Street
Incarcerated: 12 years, 8 months

why should i expect a different reponse from you? shawshrek eat a dick. ur not worth a proper reply back. good day.

GAME RULES: No Player Harassment

While in-game disputes do happen, keep it civil. Do not post the personal information of other players (such as real name, address, phone number). We have no desire for in-game disputes to become real-world brawls, and players posting this personal information about other players may be banned.

Last edited by V12DaBully 9 years ago

9 years ago  #46
Banned
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

When have i dver trained i never held back what i said? Stop been lazy? Lmao what clicking buttons is been fit? Lmao your a joke get outside boy and yall stop sending pics of your pimple to girls set of nonces the lot of ya lol

9 years ago  #47
Level 9

Originally posted by THE_REAL_ALBIO
Originally posted by Lord_Dong lucy dayna and blasian got banned for something to do with jrah sending out pictures of his cock. the pic was in the threads and staff took it down. bitch moves were made and they were gone. but that pictures still makin its way round the block

he should be banned for sending out pics of his dick!!!!! what the fuck is all that about

what i want to know is why would he send out a pic of his dick to a girl on a online game? they is children playing on pb is they not he should be on 'the register' the fucking rolf harris sick cunt

9 years ago  #48
Level 35
Gang: Karnage
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

All I know is I run this Shit.

9 years ago  #49
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

superjay ran this shit motherfuckers fuck all yall