Item Title

Item Description

The First Ever SD "The Warriors" War... Keen to Join?

9 years ago  #41
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Sorry for potentially taking a dump on this thread hana, ive tried reading through thread about 14 times and i leave just as confused every single time and it wouldnt surprise me if some/most of the fellas that signed up are just as confused lol

"Fighting will begin. It will be for 48 hours. The team who completes the most of other teams hits will be determined as the winner. "

is that the scoring system? does this mean that it all boils down to whichever team gets the highest % completed on a hit(s)?

9 years ago  #42
Level 29
Gang: Shhmurda Mob
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

I think its which ever team that completes the most hits within the 48 hour period, So I doubt the hits themselves will be for a long ICU time maybe 1 hour to two hours or something along those lines. So Hanako post's hit on each team member and the rival team signs the contract and when the event starts you's attack each other...and which ever team completes the most hits wins.

Well thats what I made from it anyway. I could be wrong though (probably am lol)

DONT KNOCK IT, JUST BLOCK IT 
9 years ago  #43
Level 32
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

i think its more likely that if the war lasts 48 hours, the hits will be that long and the total percentage completed added together will generate a score.

9 years ago  #44
Level 29
Gang: Shhmurda Mob
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Yeah very true, could go either way I suppose....will be good to see how it pans out none the less.

DONT KNOCK IT, JUST BLOCK IT 
9 years ago  #45
Level 19
Incarcerated: 11 years, 1 month

When the event starts?

9 years ago  #46
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by DemOlition Sorry for potentially taking a dump on this thread hana, ive tried reading through thread about 14 times and i leave just as confused every single time and it wouldnt surprise me if some/most of the fellas that signed up are just as confused lol

"Fighting will begin. It will be for 48 hours. The team who completes the most of other teams hits will be determined as the winner. "

is that the scoring system? does this mean that it all boils down to whichever team gets the highest % completed on a hit(s)?

lol all good... i will put hits... i need to figure out an easy to calculate number (probably in multiples of 100mins) ... and then if that hit gets completed (which is possible if the person pays out and get hits over and over again... ) ... then i will put another one on... For each minute of infirm time that the other team completes there will be a point(a minute is small so probably even multiples of)... I will keep posting hits over the period of the event... the team with the least points will be the winner, the team with the most points losers... This will work best for only having two teams... but would also work for multiple teams...

Obviously people can't be online for 48hours straight... so i am hoping that the day period between when teams are picked and when the match begins will be some time for people to strategise together as how they will use their stronger and weaker players, more available with less available... etc etc etc

I am really open to further suggestions... this is a trial... and depending on how it goes will determine how it would be done in the future... if at all... i was really hoping some more old timers lol...

Last edited by hanako 9 years ago

9 years ago  #47
Level 34

Originally posted by Kronic_Splasher When the event starts?

In 2 more days from midnight game time... then I will determine the captains... this first time by exp... then we will do the coin toss... then they will start picking players... then there will be a 24 hour strategy timeframe... then the war will begin...

9 years ago  #48
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 5 months

I would do it but i haven't had much time for pb this last 3 weeks. Wouldnt wanna let my "team" down

9 years ago  #49
Level 34

Originally posted by rog_ I would do it but i haven't had much time for pb this last 3 weeks. Wouldnt wanna let my "team" down

it is all good rog... thanks for saying you would be in if you were so busy

9 years ago  #50
Level 20
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

Sounds interesting I'm in hana(:

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread