Item Title

Item Description

Thewiskeyman is the new Supercreep

13 years ago  #1
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

I know there is a thread or 2 complaining about this fuckwad. But here is another one to show the people that this fuck tart needs a 24 hour home in the infirm like supercreep. This guy is just a drag down on this game. He has absolutely no place in this game or any friends, Supercreep is useless and not in a crew, Thewiskeyman useless and isnt in a crew. They are both wastes of life as far as their logic and respect. Im not saying they are Dupes but they are like 2 faggot peas in a pod. So this is the official announcement that Thewiskeyman is a Supercreep clone/wannabe. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 years ago  #2
Level 22
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Damn, absolutely not needed, even worse you start this thread by saying you know there are at least 2 already out there, i'm all for everyone being able to post whatever they want in the forums but come on man this could have gone into either of the threads you know already exist.

13 years ago  #3
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by Philwxm Damn, absolutely not needed, even worse you start this thread by saying you know there are at least 2 already out there, i'm all for everyone being able to post whatever they want in the forums but come on man this could have gone into either of the threads you know already exist.

Co-Sign.... Congrats on about the 10th thread title naming someone.... Look mugging, attacking and general fuckery is part and parcel of this game so get over it, dont keep a wedge of cash sitting in your pocket and finally dont start threads calling people out.. Do all that and you will be just fine

13 years ago  #4
Level 23
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by KingBen
Originally posted by Philwxm Damn, absolutely not needed, even worse you start this thread by saying you know there are at least 2 already out there, i'm all for everyone being able to post whatever they want in the forums but come on man this could have gone into either of the threads you know already exist.

Co-Sign.... Congrats on about the 10th thread title naming someone.... Look mugging, attacking and general fuckery is part and parcel of this game so get over it, dont keep a wedge of cash sitting in your pocket and finally dont start threads calling people out.. Do all that and you will be just fine

co-sign

13 years ago  #5
Level 19
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

someone's getting emotional

13 years ago  #6
Level 23
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by ThyWhiskyMan someone's getting emotional

your stats cant be that bad

13 years ago  #7
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Just puttin it out there that this guy is a waste of life on MY OWN THREAD. I imagined all id get is negative responses because thats all I ever get here. But fuck it, I wanted to put my opinion down too. You saw what this title is and yet you went to it to complain. So you want to hear about it, then complain about hearing it. Good job guys

13 years ago  #8
Level 34

11/13/2010 9:07am

ThyWhiskyMan mugged you! he manage to take $294 in cash from you!

DAMN the princely sum of $294!!!

Shit whisky i am gonna start a new thread..... ''Thywhiskyman the bargain mugger'' Seeing hoiw everyone else is doing it

13 years ago  #9
Level 34

Originally posted by Menace211 I imagined all id get is negative responses because thats all I ever get here.

I am not making fun of you or anything... Its just a bit of fun bro... I have nothing personal against you so chill out man

13 years ago  #10
Level 30
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 14 years, 28 days

No player named Thewiskeyman... you must of been dreaming.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread