Item Title

Item Description

Upcoming Changes to Weapons & Armor

6 years ago  #11
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Today's update makes armor and weapons useless in combat if the durability falls to 0. They won't break and disappear (yet, anyway), but they won't provide any of the stat (or backpack) boosts that they were designed to either.

6 years ago  #12
Level 20
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Thank you mu tought i was banned for no reason as it said invalid prisoner sorry for the 2 contact messages lol

You grabbed someone's confiscated copy of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides! It's now protected and waiting to be placed in your cell!
6 years ago  #13
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Mufasa Today's update makes armor and weapons useless in combat if the durability falls to 0. They won't break and disappear (yet, anyway), but they won't provide any of the stat (or backpack) boosts that they were designed to either.

when i equipt another razor it still has 0% durability and doesnt swap em

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
6 years ago  #14
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by Mufasa Today's update makes armor and weapons useless in combat if the durability falls to 0. They won't break and disappear (yet, anyway), but they won't provide any of the stat (or backpack) boosts that they were designed to either.

Will armor and weapons obtained during events also be rendered ineffective? Something you earn shouldnt go away in my opinion unless theres a way to repair or replenish them implemented into the game first.

6 years ago  #15
Level 43

Originally posted by Spinelli

Will armor and weapons obtained during events also be rendered ineffective? Something you earn shouldnt go away in my opinion unless theres a way to repair or replenish them implemented into the game first.

i dont want my speedo to go to waste open the blacksmith up!

6 years ago  #16
Level 29

It applies for all armor and weapons. I intentionally stated they were not disappearing.

Originally posted by Chang

I'll look into that

6 years ago  #17
Level 43

Originally posted by Mufasa

It applies for all armor and weapons. I intentionally stated they were not disappearing.

Originally posted by Chang

I'll look into that

when i un equipt it or put another weapon it makes its own razor with 0 durability but when i try to equipt a 100% it sticks the 0% one back in, instead

6 years ago  #18
Level 29

@Chang try it now

6 years ago  #19
Level 43

Originally posted by Mufasa @Chang try it now

Perfect thanks!

6 years ago  #20
Level 29

Somehow the fix got reverted so folks weren't able to properly equip armor and weapons. Should be back to normal now.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread