Item Title

Item Description

Upcoming Changes to Weapons & Armor

5 years ago  #21
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 1 month

Golden cloaks that stop you being mugged or attacked (aka safe spaces, in a prison....), black candles handed out to the select few (hours of usage per candle), players allowed to cheat and when caught allowed to keep the stats they cheated to get, charging people real money for things and then changing the details on what has already been paid for, misselling weapons for 500 favors and now I see those weapons will now be taken away.

Does anyone remember how much fun this used to be when it was about player vrs player?

How long before all those amenities have durability issues? Favors having expiry dates??

I think it's time you opened a new barrel as you've almost got everything from the bottom of this one

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
5 years ago  #22
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Thanks for your useful input.

5 years ago  #23
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

I've got a few questions now that I found this and read through it. The changes make sense in my opinion especially when compared to other games and the way they handle such items/gear. The problem is the majority of those games probably started out in that format unlike here which I think LD (And I'm sure others have an issue).

Are there plans to make weapons/armor more readily available in the prisons? I'm assuming as we go more will be introduced but wondering how we can replace the ones we have currently.

In regards to special weapons/armor such as speedos what's the plan for these? I don't personally have one but I know some people paid upwards of 500-1k favs for the things and now you're telling them they are going to be useless? Is there a plan to be able to purchase more of them or maybe just refill the charge to keep the rarity of them?

My number one question is will there be a way for us to replenish the durability or purchase new ones without having to spend favors on them? Even if the price is higher or takes more work to replenish/replace without having to spend favors I think there needs to be an option for this or it will just make things even harder for the players that don't have a ton of $ to spend. It also may turn some other players away who don't mind spending $ here because it may appear to be nothing more than a $ grab to them.

All in all I like and understand the new changes being made. I can only assume some of it is in preparation for the launch of the app and hopeful anticipation of new/more players. I know you probably discuss these changes with mentors and try to work out the kinks with them but just trying to get some clarification about this is all. Thanks

5 years ago  #24
Banned
Gang: RVGE
Incarcerated: 6 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Lord_Dong Golden cloaks that stop you being mugged or attacked (aka safe spaces, in a prison....), black candles handed out to the select few (hours of usage per candle), players allowed to cheat and when caught allowed to keep the stats they cheated to get, charging people real money for things and then changing the details on what has already been paid for, misselling weapons for 500 favors and now I see those weapons will now be taken away.

Does anyone remember how much fun this used to be when it was about player vrs player?

How long before all those amenities have durability issues? Favors having expiry dates??

I think it's time you opened a new barrel as you've almost got everything from the bottom of this one

lots of problems addressed and no suggestions for improvement... they usually go well together.

5 years ago  #25
Level 29

Originally posted by TONYMONGUIDOJr I've got a few questions now that I found this and read through it. The changes make sense in my opinion especially when compared to other games and the way they handle such items/gear. The problem is the majority of those games probably started out in that format unlike here which I think LD (And I'm sure others have an issue).

Are there plans to make weapons/armor more readily available in the prisons? I'm assuming as we go more will be introduced but wondering how we can replace the ones we have currently.

In regards to special weapons/armor such as speedos what's the plan for these? I don't personally have one but I know some people paid upwards of 500-1k favs for the things and now you're telling them they are going to be useless? Is there a plan to be able to purchase more of them or maybe just refill the charge to keep the rarity of them?

My number one question is will there be a way for us to replenish the durability or purchase new ones without having to spend favors on them? Even if the price is higher or takes more work to replenish/replace without having to spend favors I think there needs to be an option for this or it will just make things even harder for the players that don't have a ton of $ to spend. It also may turn some other players away who don't mind spending $ here because it may appear to be nothing more than a $ grab to them.

All in all I like and understand the new changes being made. I can only assume some of it is in preparation for the launch of the app and hopeful anticipation of new/more players. I know you probably discuss these changes with mentors and try to work out the kinks with them but just trying to get some clarification about this is all. Thanks

Everyone seems to be getting concerned over the whole "Special items disappearing forever", but missing that I said they become useless, not deleted, and this important line from the first post

I am also working on possible ways to restore and upgrade equipment as well.

HOW that will happen is what will vary. That it will happen is not a question.

5 years ago  #26
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

Sounds good boss, you've got to explain shit Barney style to me. English is my 3rd language

5 years ago  #27
Level 29

Originally posted by TONYMONGUIDOJr Sounds good boss, you've got to explain shit Barney style to me. English is my 3rd language

5 years ago  #28
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

😂😂😂😂😂😂

5 years ago  #29
Level 29
Incarcerated: 7 years, 5 months

@mufasa Just a suggestion but is there anyway that we could start buying weapons and armor like we do items? Currently we can only buy 1 weapon at a time and with the durability on everything now we need to buy in bulk and currently can't do that. It was a pain in the arse just now to buy 482 razorblades cause only can buy one at a time. If we could buy them and type in how many we want to buy like we do with red bulls, large water, etc... it would be awesome. Thanks...

5 years ago  #30
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Open up the blacksmith for upgrades and repairs im ready to put my speedo back on

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread