don't worry still waiting the present

Originally posted by Centong bring me some prsent from florida chief

you get that damn wii yet?

Shield of Aegis Gang Hiring
14 years ago  #32
Level 17
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 15 years, 3 months

or maybe you can help me check the package:)

14 years ago  #33
Level 19
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Mufasa

thanks for the sizing issue pointout vampy. I was messing with that and testing different names and I guess I didn't try one long enough after I added the [x]I'm thinking 10% on deposit may be the way to go. I think it offers the best balance

I can understand your switch from the 10% withdrewal to your 10% deposit and compton makes a good point about it, but the main reason for the fee is to add an additional money sink, yes? So I don't know if your still contemplating on adding a 10% fee on deposits  but if I may suggest an alternative...

A .5% fee on deposit would seem more acceptable on both the players point of view and yours. It may look insignificant but that's exactly what you want (if the idea is truly to only to have a money sink). People won't think about the fee and will

still withdraw and deposit at will making the little .5% look much

bigger in the long run. The players will be happy and so will you for sneaking up that devious plan (lawl).

14 years ago  #34
Level 15
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

I would love the idea of actually having gangs because when I first started everyone just came and beat me up. But, now I am working on that. One should be able to take someone under their wind to give them guidance and maybe a little bit of protections( maybe for profit).

14 years ago  #35
Level 17
Incarcerated: 15 years, 3 months

talking about protection...that's interesting.. how about we give 5 days or 1 week protection to every newcomer so they won't be downheart because of plenty of attack:)

14 years ago  #36
Banned
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Agreed with Centong.. a set time in protection. Perhaps use that time to weed out the inactives also. If they don't login after the protection ended they get deleted

Sometimes I think.... Usually i don't .: L363nD4rY Pr1$0n3r$ :.
14 years ago  #37
Level 15
Incarcerated: 15 years, 4 months

Nice I woke up to all my stuff removed from my cell..I cant wait for gangs.I feel a gang bang coming on...grrr

14 years ago  #38
Level 15
Incarcerated: 15 years, 4 months

And dont worry guys and wanna be girls No money transfers from me so you have to take it.

14 years ago  #39
Level 1
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Originally posted by Mufasa hiii i dont know to play please tell me how 2 play this

14 years ago  #40
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

We need inactives to kill

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread