Item Title

Item Description

What's up with all the new people?

14 years ago  #11
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Correct. I've emailed the advertiser about this. It was supposed to be a very small run of ads to test how their traffic converts (I plan to open the gates around xmas with advertising), however the campaign kinda ran away and they've delivered me $2,140.26 more than I paid for... hence this insane traffic jump.

I, too, hope a percentage of them stay, but a lot of the traffic is from obscure countries and many don't speak english (based on the huge batch of nonsense emails I got this morning). Guess we'll see. Meantime, I'm happy to see the site is holding up very well to this rush of traffic.

14 years ago  #12
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Great Mufasa. I'm soo excited. Keep up the great work.

14 years ago  #13
Level 14
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Mufasa your doing a great job, yet again keep up the great work. I'm really excited about all these new players joining, this game has just arrived and I feel it's going get become a whole lot better.

14 years ago  #14
Banned
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

wohoo, 145 people online

gud job musafa

14 years ago  #15
Banned

Yah, I'm sure half of them were messaged by Sons Of Anarchy within minutes of them joining.

14 years ago  #16
Level 15

lol Bravo) btw, 700 people has signed within last 2 hours! looks like Mufasa has put an ad somewhere in China...

14 years ago  #17
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

lol

@Mufasa if there are some french/spanish spokers i'll be glad to recieve them, u can mail them with my username for further help/xplanation...

14 years ago  #18
Level 18

Originally posted by Mufasa I, too, hope a percentage of them stay, but a lot of the traffic is from obscure countries and many don't speak english (based on the huge batch of nonsense emails I got this morning). Guess we'll see. Meantime, I'm happy to see the site is holding up very well to this rush of traffic.

Perhaps some of the experienced players who are fluent in other languages could translate the essential parts of the wiki (especially the new player guide) to help out these new players?

Hopefully that would help to retain more of them if they could figure out how to play quicker.

Of course, the purchasing of respected status and favors part should be part of any translation to help out the game's bottom line. 

14 years ago  #19
Banned

Excellent Idea Rufus!  Your a kind old man aren't you!

14 years ago  #20
Level 18

Hey now!

Don't make me bust my walker upside your head.  :P

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread