Item Title

Item Description

What's up with all the new people?

14 years ago  #31
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

She is just joking bro. I gave her that image.. she was the one talking about ass pirates.  its all in good fun

14 years ago  #32
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

ok.ok.

14 years ago  #33
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Well, that add is what got me here and no matter how many eventually do stay, more is mor, it's all good.

14 years ago  #34
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Interestingly, there's still a steady stream of people signing up (it was still in the low 9ks by the time the ad was pulled, I believe) so it seems like PBlock is getting the love it deserves.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #35
Banned

Originally posted by kingtommy Interestingly, there's still a steady stream of people signing up (it was still in the low 9ks by the time the ad was pulled, I believe) so it seems like PBlock is getting the love it deserves.

Well,really when the love achieved is when more guys are playing well and are not put into permenant iso coz of asking money...

14 years ago  #36
Banned

No doubt. I get like 3 or 4 new kids per day asking for free money and stuff. I've talked with about 5 other high level players here in Arizona, and I guess they have the same problem.  I think level 1's shouldnt be able to use mail/message feature until they're respected or level 2. same as how noone can hit a level 1. It'd be incentive for them to want to level up, or .....something

14 years ago  #37
Level 19

Originally posted by Bravo No doubt. I get like 3 or 4 new kids per day asking for free money and stuff. I've talked with about 5 other high level players here in Arizona, and I guess they have the same problem.  I think level 1's shouldnt be able to use mail/message feature until they're respected or level 2. same as how noone can hit a level 1. It'd be incentive for them to want to level up, or .....something 

I got at least 15 mail-s yesterday....

14 years ago  #38
Banned
Prison: Arizona

Originally posted by Barbarian

Originally posted by Bravo No doubt. I get like 3 or 4 new kids per day asking for free money and stuff. I've talked with about 5 other high level players here in Arizona, and I guess they have the same problem.  I think level 1's shouldnt be able to use mail/message feature until they're respected or level 2. same as how noone can hit a level 1. It'd be incentive for them to want to level up, or .....something 

I got at least 15 mail-s yesterday....

i got just 2 yesterday

14 years ago  #39
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Well I banned 3 yesterday

*edit* and one right after this post

Last edited by Mufasa 14 years ago

14 years ago  #40
Banned

It's probably the same people writing everyone.  For instance, lcarp just now wrote me asking for money.  I guarantee he hit up more than just me

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread