Item Title

Item Description

What's up with all the new people?

14 years ago  #41
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Ya,i got more than 10 sterday and next minute i got the msg,one was banned by mufasa instantly...so warden is UP everywhere...cheers !

14 years ago  #42
Level 22
Gang: Brotherhood Express

Originally posted by BDogg naah , ill go find me another chicka plenty of them around here !

none other like me, sweetie~

And jagan: YOU dont like my sig. Internet is serious business, isnt it?

I'll keep it BECAUSE no one wants to see it.

14 years ago  #43
Banned

Well,do whatever and keep whatever u want....

14 years ago  #44
Level 16
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Bravo I'm not complaining.. It's just weird to see "106 Inmates Online", etc.  There are a ton new level 1's.

Did you advertise on some new site?

There is a ton new people that have been incarcerated for 5 minutes, 2 minutes, 1 hour, etc.

Glad to see more people here!

Welcome Everyone

Im also happy to see more players as this can create loads of +s for us older players and all players. This will help as there will be more people on at a time so this will move on to the other prisons and instead of been lucky to get 5 or 6 players at one time in Arizona soon we will have alot more. Also things will be easier to sell as theres more people who want the items and also there will be more items on the market and a variety of prices. These new players may also bring Real life money to the game and may help with new stuff in the game which can only help us all.

So realy there is only a few people to thanks for this and that would be Mufasa Kingtommy and all the players that vote for the site and also promote the site either througth forums or via word of mouth. Well Done To All The People that have helped in any small way.

14 years ago  #45
Level 15

Inmates Online Today: 1,010

The new wave is coming, right?

14 years ago  #46
Level 18
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

It's definately good to see them, lets hope they stay!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread