Gang: ZeroFucksGiven
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

5 years ago  #102
Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

Ben i dont know to take you for real or is it just word play but on that one on one lv really homie you know really really.. im always open to do it with out the wire backing it... I live this shit you dudes only play it...DNT PLAY WITH ME NIGGA...matter fact im ask da WIRE not to icu your shit no more in this war SO I COULD DO IT...

#You knt fuck wit me Ben

#LIVEWIRE

Originally posted by KingBen
Originally posted by twoshoez

Originally posted by KingBen Posting an Adele song is full homo 😂😂🖕🏻

I dnt no what more homo zoo fighting a war that one of there ex members started than left and started his own gang and yall still at war you wanna talk homo...

Ben I remember you used to run around PB like a church mouse now you are talkative i been gone for years and u still knt beat me...so stfu oh yeah here go some more shit i listen to especially when I pull up in that bitch

You truly are a dumb fuck I was gone for over 6 years so don't try to justify your shit stats with that I been back a year you dipshit and in that time I have caught up to you and most of your crew and I am multiple levels behind you/them 🖕🏻

5 years ago  #103
Level 39

5 years ago  #104
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 14 years, 12 days

Da wire ok Mr.gangster clown shoes, not twoshoes

5 years ago  #105
Level 34

Originally posted by twoshoez Ben i dont know to take you for real or is it just word play but on that one on one lv really homie you know really really.. im always open to do it with out the wire backing it... I live this shit you dudes only play it...DNT PLAY WITH ME NIGGA...matter fact im ask da WIRE not to icu your shit no more in this war SO I COULD DO IT...

#You knt fuck wit me Ben

#LIVEWIRE

Originally posted by twoshoez

Originally posted by KingBen Posting an Adele song is full homo 😂😂🖕🏻

I dnt no what more homo zoo fighting a war that one of there ex members started than left and started his own gang and yall still at war you wanna talk homo...

Ben I remember you used to run around PB like a church mouse now you are talkative i been gone for years and u still knt beat me...so stfu oh yeah here go some more shit i listen to especially when I pull up in that bitch

You truly are a dumb fuck I was gone for over 6 years so don't try to justify your shit stats with that I been back a year you dipshit and in that time I have caught up to you and most of your crew and I am multiple levels behind you/them 🖕🏻

By the way bitch, I'm gonna load a fight cell when I'm back from vacation so please feel free to try.. your barely able to get me in this cell as it is

5 years ago  #106
Level 39

Hey Ben you must forgot how i kame in da game...I dnt give a shit about your vacation... i dnt give a shit about your fighting cell..I dnt give a shit about you or what your rl is... I want a fair one with you.. fuck your stats me and you one on one with out the gangs if you aint bout that than shut the fuck up..WE grown adults we dnt need to word play...if its a issue lets do it wit out da gangs

5 years ago  #107
Level 34

Originally posted by twoshoez Hey Ben you must forgot how i kame in da game...I dnt give a shit about your vacation... i dnt give a shit about your fighting cell..I dnt give a shit about you or what your rl is... I want a fair one with you.. fuck your stats me and you one on one with out the gangs if you aint bout that than shut the fuck up..WE grown adults we dnt need to word play...if its a issue lets do it wit out da gangs

London bridge... let's fucking have it!

5 years ago  #108
Level 39

KingBen [ZOO]

15 minutes, 46 seconds

Lost a fight against twoshoez [LWG]

Originally posted by twoshoez Hey Ben you must forgot how i kame in da game...I dnt give a shit about your vacation... i dnt give a shit about your fighting cell..I dnt give a shit about you or what your rl is... I want a fair one with you.. fuck your stats me and you one on one with out the gangs if you aint bout that than shut the fuck up..WE grown adults we dnt need to word play...if its a issue lets do it wit out da gangs

Dam homie i wasnt talking real life clam that shit down killa... Thanks but no Thanks... i dnt need or want Directions.... Ben this pose to be a game now looking at you..you could me a bitch looking at your words its looking like i touched your pussy bones all i was saying is if we got a problem beyond this war shit than im open for da one on one with out the gangs

Last edited by twoshoez 5 years ago

5 years ago  #109
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 6 months

Clownshoez VS QueenBen on the undercard at UFC 229

5 years ago  #110
Level 27
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by twoshoez KingBen [ZOO]

15 minutes, 46 seconds

Lost a fight against twoshoez [LWG]

Dam homie i wasnt talking real life clam that shit down killa... Thanks but no Thanks... i dnt need or want Directions.... Ben this pose to be a game now looking at you..you could me a bitch looking at your words its looking like i touched your pussy bones all i was saying is if we got a problem beyond this war shit than im open for da one on one with out the gangs

Your so thick headed....,,,

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread