Item Title

Item Description

bottles of water

14 years ago  #11
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Some people.... well, good luck selling your overpriced items.

14 years ago  #12
Level 12
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Originally posted by 343293 lol u think that someone is gonna buy at 500$ and sell for cheaper? no m8 they sell for more expensive. this is called business.

Correct this is basic business theory.

It is also basic that if your supplier sells to everyone for the price you pay they will buy it from you supplier (the game).

Basic business also suggests that in order to sell a product you need the best price, and you don't.  I refuse to buy from the market at game price.

Basic sense also would suggest that you are not getting this concept, so enjoy the game and good luck with your business enterprise.

...already I've said too much!
14 years ago  #13
Banned
Prison: Putnam

lol when the price of water goes high i sell them...... so can someone sells me water  for 300$ or less?i think people that sell them for 300$ or less are crazy cause  they buy them at 500$ and they made lose of 200$ each bottle.

but if someone wants to sell at 300$ just mail me now cause i really want to buy.

selling: raw weed  at 500k. its on market empty bong offer me a price.
14 years ago  #14
Level 12
Prison: Arizona

You find them in the yard cost $0. sell for $300 = good profit.

Go figure.....

...already I've said too much!
14 years ago  #15
Banned

im not no brainer...... the no brainers are who sell the bottles at 300$ and buy at 500$. i have a brain to do some profit at least....... or if u want u can do anoher think. find people to sell at 300$ and sell them for more.

selling: raw weed  at 500k. its on market empty bong offer me a price.
14 years ago  #16
Level 29

OK man. It's clear you're not getting the concept here. So just list your water for whatever you want.

14 years ago  #17
Banned
Prison: South Dakota

a very good luck for u mate..let me know if u sold any...recession times ahead

.: L363nD4rY Pr1$0n3r$ :.
14 years ago  #18
Level 7

the ONLY way you can sell something at a higher price is if supply is short or access to said resource is limited like if it was available ONLY in a higher prison.  if only a few could buy water then YES you COULD charge more but as i said...EVERYONE can buy water at 500 so why buy at 520? it makes no sense.

at one time i did under sell items as i found them but i stopped doing that a long time ago and just used them instead.  i can always make money doing crimes if i need to.

and i think its hilarious to see chocolate bars at how much?  10K and water at 6K, and that's the regular water not the big bottle either.  not sure why these people think someone will pay that much but they have underestimated or just ignored some basic business principles.

Rake hates mustard.
14 years ago  #19
Level 29

Yeah. Another good thing would be to buy them for 500 in NJ and take them to AZ and sell them where's it's more expensive. That way the folks who CAN'T travel back to NJ can go ahead and buy them from you for more than what you paid for and LESS than what they can get it for.

THAT'S good business.

14 years ago  #20
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

The forums are TO helpful...i mean yea its good to get people started...but you also need to learn to make money on your own

-=Legendary Prisoners=- If you'd like to join our gang mail me

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread