Item Title

Item Description

bottles of water

14 years ago  #31
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

mr nadamp, i b more succesful in selling energy drinks then in sell water. i dot sell a single water bottle i know but i can sell them when the price of them increase. and i sell all energy drinks m8. so shut up punk

selling: raw weed  at 500k. its on market empty bong offer me a price.
14 years ago  #32
Level 12
Prison: Arizona

Originally posted by 343293 mr nadamp, i b more succesful in selling energy drinks then in sell water. i dot sell a single water bottle i know but i can sell them when the price of them increase. and i sell all energy drinks m8. so shut up punk

well congratulations string of hindu arabic symbols, it just proves that there are others out there that have no idea about how a market works.  I guess if there crazy enough to buy them, then profit off the fools.

...already I've said too much!
14 years ago  #33
Banned

lol arabic symbols? go learn how to talk fool and idiot.

14 years ago  #34
Level 12

Originally posted by 343293 lol arabic symbols? go learn how to talk fool and idiot. 

Yes I am a fool and idiot.  I didn't realise your ignorance carried over to a lack of knowledge as to the origins of the number system you have used for your name.  It is called 'hindu arabic' google it so that I don't have to feel like a fool due to your lack of knowledge.  By the way talking is oral, relating to making of sound with ones voice, where as we are using written text.

Go learn how to write, I'm sure you will get the hang of it.

14 years ago  #35
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

So.... safe to say you guys won't be in the same gang then?

14 years ago  #36
Level 12

On the contrary Mufasa, this is the type of character you want close to you.  So you can see what they are up to.  Less suprises that way. ;-)

14 years ago  #37
Banned
Prison: South Dakota

Originally posted by Mufasa So.... safe to say you guys won't be in the same gang then?

lol gold....

.: L363nD4rY Pr1$0n3r$ :.
14 years ago  #38
Banned

i dont need  nadamp in any gang of mine. most probably i be in the adversary gang......i prefer to be ignorant then being a fool or stupid like you m8. and if u dont like my name gfu idiot. and if i need to learn on how i write. u need to learn how to talk silly child. go watch cartoons.

14 years ago  #39
Level 12

I don't believe I ever stated that I did not like your name.  I was simply refering to it as a string of numbers which clearly it is.  I am saddend to think you don't need me, woe, never mind I'm sure someone will have me. You seem to be getting a little upset and are now resorting to name calling.  So not to cause you anymore ire is shell desist in my pursuit of toying with you lexiconically.  I will now curl up into the fetal position and wallow in my foolish, idiotic, silly child talk.  Farewell angry number and may all your digits be positive.

14 years ago  #40
Banned

lol go away g**

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread