Item Title

Item Description

bottles of water

14 years ago  #41
Level 10
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

I tell you what 343wtf, I'll help you out.  I get you all the water you want for only $510 each.  That way when water goes up you can sell for $520 and make a huge profit.

14 years ago  #42
Banned

just mail me and we will negotiate.

selling: raw weed  at 500k. its on market empty bong offer me a price.
14 years ago  #43
Level 9
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

I think he still doesnt see the point that markets to sell things cheaper and no one would pay more for what they can get for cheap.

14 years ago  #44
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 12 months

if someone is selling some water or chocolate, PM me with ur prices

14 years ago  #45
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Apparently he still doesn't get it. Bump so that the OP can re-read the thread and perhaps understand his fault in logic

14 years ago  #46
Banned

i never did any foul and now the price of water inreased at 1.5k .

14 years ago  #47
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

...I don't get it lol. You hit me up saying the tax on selling was unfair because it cuts into your profit when you go to resell.. but that's the thing... the market isn't there for you to buy low and sell high. If you bought somethnig for $500 and everyone else can get it for $500, why buy from you at $520?

14 years ago  #48
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels

Is... is this still going on?

Mr. Random Numbers, let me explain it to you in another fashion. Let me know if this makes any more sense to you when I'm done.

--------------------------------------------------------

Let's say you love potato chips, so you buy them regularly. There's a corner store by your house that sells potato chips for $1.00. Yay, potato chips!

But, you have options! There's also a man right across the street who sells potato chips. This man is selling his potato chips for $1.25.

Who would you buy your potato chips from? Keep in mind, the man across the street from the corner store bought his chips from the corner store so he could resell them at $1.25 and make a profit, and you can still (and probably always will) buy your potato chips from the corner store for $1.00.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #49
Banned

mufasa the market is  here. to buy less than 500$ or less if ur talk about water. but if i dont find it at that price i have to buy at 500 and sell at 520$. and yes the market is here to make profit from it. and if ur gonna do the trade system at least do it at 5% no 10% cause its expensive and gets a lot of money from profit if the profit is small.

kingtommy if i see potato chips for sale at 1.00$ and at 1.25$ i just see which is the best chips and i buy it. if i see that the 1.25$ chips taste is more good i prefer to buy at more price and have something good. and thats what im say.... my water taste is more good so thats why im sell at 520$ in the past. now im sell the water at the price of putnam at 1.6k or arizona price at 1.9k

everyone understand now?

lol just a joke that m,y water taste more good but i sell high price to earn money and someone finally will buy at that price.

14 years ago  #50
Level 16
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

the idea is an actually load of junk why buy off you when anyone can get it cheaper. If it goes up re advertise it then not now you dim wit

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread