gains from the gym?

14 years ago  #11
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

First and formost @compton.

We aint talkin bout leveling!

Now @Wiskey,

You are "gaining" more? I can see how with the cell..... what about the rest of us normal cell items?

Gaining 2x more than you did before is argueable on "how" you earn it... because my cell is still the same size as it was in jersey......

"Everyone's cell has dramatically increased" I'm so sure. Then why is mine still the same size?

"IF you want that badly to become number 1..." Who said I want to be #1

"If you cant play that often, that sad realization should have come to you sooner" I'm in collage and this computer is shared between me and my room mate...... and yes it did come sooner.... but thats not a problem for me.... I have breaks and I carry this thing with me from class to class....

Last but not least! Even though we are lower than you.... we are hurt probobly more

14 years ago  #12
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

I know you're a bit dumb lord and that's why I'll take the time to reply to your post.

When we, currently high lvls, started approximately 4 months ago, the max cell size in New Jersey, if I remember correctly, was 4x5. In Putnam 5x6 and in AZ 6x7. Now the max cell size are respectively 6x6, 6x7 and 7x8. You're in college right? You know how to multiply? I'll count for you just in case. 4x5 = 20 squares, 5x6 = 30 squares and 6x7 = 42 squares. *sweats* phew. Now let's multiply how much squares can someone have today? 6x6 = 36, 6x7 = 42 and 7x8 = 56. Do you see a difference?

Most of you are whining because you think we had a head start and that all these changes are in our favor. They're actually not.

If you take a careful notice, even though you're a bit stupid, I'm sure you can notice that most of us high lvls are respected. You can also assume by that that we must have paid to increase our cell size and to buy some amenities.

So to conclude, because of all the new amenities and the increase of the max cell size, a new player (a new serious player) can achieve what took us 4 months to accomplish in just 2. That's why these changes are more horrifying to us then to you. You have more options then we had when we started and if you're absolutely that serious about the game you'll take the necessary steps.

14 years ago  #13
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

it just sux u cant honestly say we will be able to get the stats u guys have. i dont care about lvl's  lvls dont mean crap in this game its how your stats look. and at the rate im gaining from the gym ill never get close.

14 years ago  #14
Banned

Originally posted by Demon it just sux u cant honestly say we will be able to get the stats u guys have. i dont care about lvl's  lvls dont mean crap in this game its how your stats look. and at the rate im gaining from the gym ill never get close. u guys with 100+ stats are untouchable and always will be now. cant get anymore to the point than that...

14 years ago  #15
Level 17

Originally posted by Demon it just sux u cant honestly say we will be able to get the stats u guys have. i dont care about lvl's  lvls dont mean crap in this game its how your stats look. and at the rate im gaining from the gym ill never get close.

Ahh but how wrong you are.  Take a look at the board and see many examples at lvl 14.  That means from 11 - 17 can be attacked by lvl 14s.  Trust me when i say this, there is a huge difference between the level 14s.  If you have higher stats at level 12 than a lvl 14or 15, well then you are dominant.  So levels no do matter in this game, before it was all stats.

Now iti is  managing level and stats.  If you level too fast (too much attacking, too many crimes) you are weak for your level.  If you concentrate on training as your primary source of experience than you will level more slowly.

We are only trying to help and the attitude is starting to fall into the tool catagory.  Again trust me when I say this, you don't want to become my fucking pet project the minute you arrive in Arizona. 

This forum as a whole have lost a little respect for the people on them, and it is starting to get a little out of hand.  Show some respect for your fellow man, realize this is a game and it is meant to be enjoyed.  This game is about robbing, killing, stealing, raiding and extorting.  But at the same time it can be somewhat civilized.  The mud slinging the name throwing the rest of it all has a place when it is in good natured fun.  But in the last 3 weeks I have noticed that the basic level of common respect has been lacking.  I am not directing this at anyone person, all I was trying to do was help.

Things get distorted in text when there is no emotion and only words.  If no offense was intended, than I apologize.  But the I don't give a shit about level, just goes to show that you haven't taken your game play to the next level.  That is the reason you will never catch me, because you haven't taken the time to figure what is important and what isn't.

14 years ago  #16
Level 9
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Whiskey I know your dumb so I will take time to respond to your post.

My cell is still 3x3 which is your starter cell O.O You think I waste favors on cell size....

I see compton's point but this isnt my thread.... I was just responding. (to whiskey mostly.)

14 years ago  #17
Level 19

Maybe I should have said "I know you first language isn't english".

Anyway, this is hopeless, I'm done trying to explain this. Happy QQing you guys.

14 years ago  #18
Level 19

Originally posted by lorddoom141  

My cell is still 3x3 which is your starter cell O.O You think I waste favors on cell size....

???

Bigger cell is never wasteing favors.

you gaing more EXP becouse you training with more NRG/STM then before.(new amenities)

I am sure that level up with half EXP from crime and half from training is always good move!!

You guys just playing with wrong tactic,thats all!

These changes are good for lower levels! I gaining just 60% of what i need to get

But that does not mean that you need to stay on that level...

14 years ago  #19
Level 17

I guess maybe that is where I went wrong.

The upgrading of your cell (more spots) is the most important thing to do.  You can fill it with amenities cheap off the market.

I just assumed that everyone would max their cell size for the prison right off the bat, or slow down until they had the favors to do so like I did.  (I didn't move from NJ to Putnum until I had the favors saved to upgrade my cell to the max size of Putnum).

I never bought any amenities unless I had a place to put them.  The exception being a good deal off of the market.

Lord are you adjusting your cell for attacking/raiding (hit stats) , crimes (high nerve), training (high stam/high energy).  I have 3 very different cell configurations.  I also have some speciality ones for different people.

9 spaces versus 56 is really the issue.  I have hundreds of cell amenities, far more than I can use, but I am planning ahead for the future when the cell space expands.  That is the only way to keep pace is to have the maximum cell size in each prison you go to.  You have to have the favors, or be getting them shortly after moving ... or else you are not maximizing your training for that level.

14 years ago  #20
Banned

all im sayn is at the rate ive been gaining points via workouts has drasticly declined to where i only make 100% or better( so far at my calculations) around 12.5% of the time i hit the gym. now this is simple math. so that means me compared to you: you got 100%gain 100% of the times you worked out.   im getting 100%gain 12.5% of the times i work out.  thats what im tryn to tell you. its not about how fast im lvl'n. 90% of my lvl'n has been threw the gym. ive played many many online games over the last 10 years or so, i know how to play or catch on very quickly. im not trying to insult anyone here just simply open there eyes and see what i am saying. ofcourse u hi lvl guys are gonna say something in defense of your posisition. i wouldnt want to be nerfed either.(its happend to me b4 on other games).  im just trying to get u to see the plight of the lower lvl guys and how the new system is effecting some of us. 

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread