Item Title

Item Description

gains from the gym?

14 years ago  #21
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Demon... seriously. Just shut it. The overall gains for EVERYONE has been changed. So if you're gaining 12.5% less than you were before, then so are the bigger guys, which means you're still advancing at the same relative rate. If you can not see this, then just accept that you're "screwed" and move on because nothing's changing.

14 years ago  #22
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

dude did u ever read what i said?? Im only getting 100% of my nrg used 12.5% of the time. NOT 12.5% less. seriousely did u ever read it? i made it very simple even underlined it????

14 years ago  #23
Level 29

Did you bother to read what I said here, and in any of the past posts about this or what TWM just tried to explain to you genius?

You're bleating on about getting 100%... 100% of WHAT? The gains are changed, so you have no idea what is now 100%. If you are comparing to what you got BEFORE, then that's dumb because this is now. Additionally, the change is universal (by prison) so... once again... WHATEVER gains you see is what everyone else will see (aside from the random factor applied AFTER the fact).

If you do not understand this, please go back and read the multiple posts where this was explained (and even explained to your girlfriend or wife). If you seriously don't get it, then please just let it go because it's seriously driving me batty. It's one thing not to understand or comprehend something, but to lash out and bitch about something you don't even understand is just maddening.

If you'd spent more time actually READING instead of lashing back out at Whiskeyman here (who only got pissed off because your GF was asking the same damn thing that had been explained a million times RIGHT BEFORE her post), then you would comprehend

As Barbarian said, the atmosphere is getting really retarded around here, and it's threads like this that contribute.

Last edited by Mufasa 14 years ago

14 years ago  #24
Level 17
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Demon, I don't know what you are gaining per day.  But I was at 1,100-1,400 a day at your level during the week (M-F).  And maybe 2-5K on a weekend when I played all day and used items on 5 min trains (activity).

I see what you are saying.  I am not defending any position because I will never be number one on this game, don't give two shits about anyone who's stats are better than mine.  I do know this however, I am not affiliated to anyone.  And anyone that can beat me probably has some gang affiliation.  So all that means is if they fuck with me, I can stand up for myself by beating down the people in their gang who are lower than me as retribution.  This is all about shit rolling down hill, and I see where you are coming from.

I see what you are saying, I truly do.  Never did I question your intellegence.  It is purely as simple as this:  On 5 minute trains the total you gain is higher today than it was a week ago.  There is no denying that, even with the adjustment (random, prison gimp). 

Putnum has been nerfed.  AZ more so, again I see what you are saying when I have been in AZ from 10-14 in the "good ol' days."  But I lived the "good ol' days" of Prison Block, and the cell amenities additions more than compensate for anything you have lost.

I have a spreadsheet with the days gains for every single day I have been playing.  Some days more active than others.  The numbers don't lie and you are still gaining more per train with these cell amenities than I was at you level with the old style amenities and non-gimped putnum.

I have talked to at least 5 level 6-8 that have asked me for help on their cell setups and all are earning more than I did at their level.  I track it, the numbers do not lie.  I have helped many folks, and all have superior gains since the xmas release than I did.  It isn't even close, it is between 25-60% higher depending on the cell set.

14 years ago  #25
Banned

100% of the nrg. wich means say i used 40 nrg i get 40 points. thats what im basing it on. and that was then and this is now i guess that sums it all up.

so if i get u right i can still get those uber high stats of some of the lvl 13/14 guys around here? using the present system we have now?

or is it basicly well that was then they were lucky and this is now so deal with it? 

14 years ago  #26
Banned

and thank you compton for taking the time to actually read what i wrote and understand what i was tryn to say.

14 years ago  #27
Level 29

This is retarded. If you trained every day and Centong trained everyday, you'd NEVER catch him! That's the whole point, everyone is affected evenly. Will you ever reach the stats he has right now? Maybe, but he's also what? 10 levels ahead of you? Why not worry about beating the people around you instead of blaming this new system on why you will never beat someone like Centong -- because let's face it, no matter what changes are made, if someone is as active as you, but has been here longer, they're ALWAYS going to have the lead.

Also, the whole "thanks for reading" bullshit works both ways. I've clarified this topic 50 fucking ways to numa and yet, here we go again. You demand people read and comprehend your shit, but you can't do the same? Ya know, cuz if you did, this thread wouldn't exist.

14 years ago  #28
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Or.......you can cath us with pimping lot money in game.

I paying 1 Milion for 50 favors,or for 1 month rescpected

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread