Item Title

Item Description

gains from the gym?

14 years ago  #1
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

ok now i know its supposed be random threw a certain percentage. but how randon is it really when the last 20 gym sessions i have done only 3 times has it been atleast or greater than the amount of nrg i have used. so that means 17 out of the 20 times i worked out was less than 100%. that just dont seem really that random to me. and the crappy thing is i still get good exp off of crap workouts. so not only do i  get crap workouts but it is maken my stats suck as i lvl because im lvln too fast and not getn the proper workouts i need. im 34% of the way threw lvl 7 and have gained 350 or so points twards my stats...... does the randomness have a curve? am i doining something wrong when i work out? im always 100% before i work out and my stamina is on the plus side. i work out with 40 nrg per session. if anyone has differant techniques that work better please fill me in. thanks for reading.

14 years ago  #2
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

First, you need to realize that everyone is affected the same way. Secondly, the XP to stat gain ratio hasn't changed, so you're not lvling faster. Thirdly, what changed about the gym isn't only the randomness. I can't find the proper words but there's a modifier to your base training. To this, now reduced base, the randomness is added, that's why you don't gain 100% of your stamina. Because your base have changed.

14 years ago  #3
Level 9
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Demon he changed it so people wont be getting 10k stats easily... in my opinion that was a good call... although it is hurting a lot of people since the higher levels already have 10k+ stats from when before the update.

14 years ago  #4
Banned

yea i went to AZ at lvl 7 and seen some stats that just blew my mind! it sucks to know that ill never be able to achieve that. and those mega stat juggernauts walking around there will never have a threat besides themselves. and whut really sux is the majority of those players are all banded together in various gangs. so they dont really have any1 to challenge them and never will have anyone to challenge them now..im gonna be strait fucked when i have to go to AZ........

14 years ago  #5
Level 9

Yeah I agree on that point 100% were all fucked if were 7 and our stats aint 5k each....

14 years ago  #6
Banned

well doing this to the lvl/gain system created an unfair advantage for the guys that got to power lvl. they have nothing to worry about because no1 will be able to achieve there stats. the game is now stacked.

14 years ago  #7
Level 9

I guess its their reward for being here first ehh? :P

14 years ago  #8
Level 17

Power leveling is the complete opposite of what I tried to do.  I try to do just enough crimes to pay for my item habit.  I try to attack the least amount possible (high xp) gain and get the majority of my experience from training.

You guys are level 7, chill out honestly.  The amount of experience to level doubles each level (estimate), so from 1-7 is a breeze 8-10 is cake, 10-15 is a grind.  You will slow down on the leveling.  As for AZ you are only going to get attacked if A) you are a complete tool B) You have a ton of cash on you C) see rule A.

Until gangs are implemented there have been some attempts to get a few gang wars started.  You aren't fucked, the advantage didn't last that long.  Of course you aren't going to be able to achieve our stats if we are active and you are active.  As for 10k, you aren't even in the same park, as in Yellowstone park.  When you start talking about 100k+ base on a stat that is more realistic for the top 10.  That isn't total, that is an individual stat.  That is being active, using items, not missing trainings, etc.  That is all activity, keep doing what you are doing and you will be there in no time.  As for leveling, that takes care of itself as you level. 

I need almost 16,000,000 to go from 14 to 15.  At 7 it is less than 1 million to go from 7 to 8, if I remember correctly?!!?!?!

14 years ago  #9
Level 19

The reason we have big stats is simply because we were, and still are more active then anyone else. If as Mufasa says, that the xp to stat gain ratio hasn't changed, you'll enter AZ with similar stats then we had when we first entered AZ. YOU WILL eventually get the stats we have, and contrary to popular belief, you will gain them faster then we did.

Even if you don't gain 100% of the stats you're "supposed" to gain. We are still gaining more stats then we did before the x-mas event. With all these changes against us, I still gain 2x more then I did before the event.

Not only do we have better amenities then before, but everyone's cell has dramatically increased. If you want that badly to become number 1, change your priorities or stop whining. If you can't play that often, that sad realization should have come to you sooner.

14 years ago  #10
Level 17

Originally posted by ThyWhiskyMan The reason we have big stats is simply because we were, and still are more active then anyone else. If as Mufasa says, that the xp to stat gain ratio hasn't changed, you'll enter AZ with similar stats then we had when we first entered AZ. YOU WILL eventually get the stats we have, and contrary to popular belief, you will gain them faster then we did.

Even if you don't gain 100% of the stats you're "supposed" to gain. We are still gaining more stats then we did before the x-mas event. With all these changes against us, I still gain 2x more then I did before the event.

Not only do we have better amenities then before, but everyone's cell has dramatically increased. If you want that badly to become number 1, change your priorities or stop whining. If you can't play that often, that sad realization should have come to you sooner.

Whisky and I must have been posting at the same time and I couldn't agree more with his point about the cell size and amenities.

I would kill to start over with the current cell sizes and amenities after the xmas event (roasted turkey and jack o'lantern) aren't too shabby either. You can save your amenities for the new additons, and Mufasa was nice enough to lower the price on a lot of the beneficial old style amenities (dumbbells, old toliet, etc.)

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread