Item Title

Item Description

scammers on game

5 years ago  #871
Level 29
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 7 years, 5 months

And yeah you troll and talk shit to me ever since we had our difference on pricing items. Then you showed in my events for notbiiii g cause I did sell to u so I Annabele u now you troll me in forums cause you scared of that.

5 years ago  #872
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

U not telling full story at all u looking at it all one sided like u the victim which u keep failing to see, u saw u dont raid actives bullshit and fuck what i do or say this aint about me remember u a fuckin joke dont matter what u say im not going anywhere so either u can shut it or this can keep on idc just more fun for me huh

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
5 years ago  #873
Level 43

Im not trolling just reesponding to your many messages since u so easy to play, might as well call u nintendo bitch

5 years ago  #874
Level 29

I don't raid actives unless beefing or retaliating. Other than that it's all inactive cells for me.. what I'm a joke only cause v12 starting to play again and I call it like I see it and that's him straight up scamming me so your mad about it??

5 years ago  #875
Level 43

Originally posted by FlyHigh I don't raid actives unless beefing or retaliating. Other than that it's all inactive cells for me.. what I'm a joke only cause v12 starting to play again and I call it like I see it and that's him straight up scamming me so your mad about it??

Who said im mad lol u the one trippin

5 years ago  #876
Level 29

Nah you the one defending

5 years ago  #877
Level 43

Originally posted by FlyHigh Nah you the one defending

u the one replying lmfao

5 years ago  #878
Level 29

I clearly talkn to v12dascammer and you always reply. Smfh. Geez.. @v12dabully is a piece of shit scammer make sure he pays up front before selling or making bets with him..

5 years ago  #879
Level 43

Originally posted by FlyHigh I clearly talkn to v12dascammer and you always reply. Smfh. Geez.. @v12dabully is a piece of shit scammer make sure he pays up front before selling or making bets with him..

i back v12 100% , he is not a scammer in my book and def doesnt change up deals after u make them like some other ppl

5 years ago  #880
Level 29

Show us that proof then playa. Cuz whole lotta ppl know I was asking about him paying me... see you always got si.ething to say for someone else. Fuck outta here Cheetah lilwangchang

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread