Item Title

Item Description

scammers on game

5 years ago  #881
Level 29
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 7 years, 4 months

Keep taking up for cheaters and pieces of shit. Everyone knows you a fucking troll joke anyways.. if I didn't like half of the ppl in your gang id take your attacks on them. Lol..

5 years ago  #882
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Originally posted by FlyHigh Show us that proof then playa. Cuz whole lotta ppl know I was asking about him paying me... see you always got si.ething to say for someone else. Fuck outta here Cheetah lilwangchang

show us your proof then?

Originally posted by FlyHigh Keep taking up for cheaters and pieces of shit. Everyone knows you a fucking troll joke anyways.. if I didn't like half of the ppl in your gang id take your attacks on them. Lol..

im just retaliating events i get from u

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
5 years ago  #883
Level 29

Nah playa you been hitting me. Smh. You always playing innocent when you the one causing shit

5 years ago  #884
Level 43

Originally posted by FlyHigh Nah playa you been hitting me. Smh. You always playing innocent when you the one causing shit

lol u hit v12 and i see all events and i return em simple

5 years ago  #885
Level 29

You was in events before I ever attempt hit v12. Such a liar bro

5 years ago  #886
Level 43

Originally posted by FlyHigh You was in events before I ever attempt hit v12. Such a liar bro

u going to prove it just like how u can prove all this other nonsense? lmfao

5 years ago  #887
Level 29

Yeah I can prove this. And v12 knew what he was doing stayed away for months after proof was gone. Didn't have screenshots cause I took your and others word about him but he just scavenger taking advantage of low levels. But yeah let's prove it... Show me my first event to you on v12 and guarntee you and will bet you 500favs says yyou was in my events before I ever attempted v12...hell I never hit v12 just till day before yeaterday

5 years ago  #888
Level 43

Originally posted by FlyHigh Yeah I can prove this. And v12 knew what he was doing stayed away for months after proof was gone. Didn't have screenshots cause I took your and others word about him but he just scavenger taking advantage of low levels. But yeah let's prove it... Show me my first event to you on v12 and guarntee you and will bet you 500favs says yyou was in my events before I ever attempted v12...hell I never hit v12 just till day before yeaterday

Lol why would i waste my time, and so v12 took a break JUST bc he so called scammed u? I dont think so lol

5 years ago  #889
Level 29

Your the one who supposedly has proof but to scared to post. I've told the truth and even said I don't have the proof but doesn't mean that it didn't happen. People even had questioned me like why did I bet with him knowing he didn't play anymore and what not. Show your proof on this you said you had it provide the proof he didn't scam and that he even responded to me after super bowl and I'll give you 500favs 3 RP1 4 game nights If you show your ao called proof of these orginal messages between me and v12dascammer bets on super bowl and how he went silent.

5 years ago  #890
Level 43

Originally posted by FlyHigh Your the one who supposedly has proof but to scared to post. I've told the truth and even said I don't have the proof but doesn't mean that it didn't happen. People even had questioned me like why did I bet with him knowing he didn't play anymore and what not. Show your proof on this you said you had it provide the proof he didn't scam and that he even responded to me after super bowl and I'll give you 500favs 3 RP1 4 game nights If you show your ao called proof of these orginal messages between me and v12dascammer bets on super bowl and how he went silent.

never said i had proof just said i remember the shit that happened and now ur adding shit that he has to respond etc bc u did change the bet, if u change any bet and other party doesnt agree on shit then the deal is off. point blank and simple

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread