Item Title

Item Description

scammers on game

5 years ago  #891
Level 29
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 7 years, 5 months

You waste more time by just arguing for him. You notice how he hasn't even came up in here. But there I ifferedypu close to 5k favs worhtt amens to show everyone how he so calledpaid me. If you can show that then they yours. If not the quit trolling

5 years ago  #892
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by FlyHigh You waste more time by just arguing for him. You notice how he hasn't even came up in here. But there I ifferedypu close to 5k favs worhtt amens to show everyone how he so calledpaid me. If you can show that then they yours. If not the quit trolling

lol show me ur proof? and i can keep this shit going all day long i dont give a fuck honestly. ill keep saying the same shit

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
5 years ago  #893
Level 29

Originally posted by Sir_Hustle
Originally posted by FlyHigh Yeah right dawg. Idk the exact terms of the bet now after months of forwarding the same conversation to him to not even lose the proof. Dude knew what he was doing. he went blank in responding soon as eagles scored late in game. How would you even know anything about the situation anyways?? Only thing you knew was me asking politely for that fact of v12 would even pay in the shoutbox and people said yeah I would always paid him yada yada and then a couple days later starts dollar listing to you @sir_hustle. you was never part out conversation only except when i seen you buying all the shit he had bet me and you had know about him even possibly not even paying me. So don't see how you could or should know any details.

I got the mails u piece of shit and OF COURSE u dont remember now fucking fool

See you even lie say you didn't say this. Lol

5 years ago  #894
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by FlyHigh
Originally posted by Sir_Hustle
Originally posted by FlyHigh Yeah right dawg. Idk the exact terms of the bet now after months of forwarding the same conversation to him to not even lose the proof. Dude knew what he was doing. he went blank in responding soon as eagles scored late in game. How would you even know anything about the situation anyways?? Only thing you knew was me asking politely for that fact of v12 would even pay in the shoutbox and people said yeah I would always paid him yada yada and then a couple days later starts dollar listing to you @sir_hustle. you was never part out conversation only except when i seen you buying all the shit he had bet me and you had know about him even possibly not even paying me. So don't see how you could or should know any details.

I got the mails u piece of shit and OF COURSE u dont remember now fucking fool

See you even lie say you didn't say this. Lol

i got the mails at the time it happened? i didnt say i had picture proof but ill see what i can do so keep them cock suckers going

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
5 years ago  #895
Level 29

Mad cause im telling truth period... Keep the drama going. Your PB most wanted drama queen. Lol.. now you backing up and rewording things smfh.. idgaf about you. Keep responding. I'll keep posting after you saying the truth... V12dabully IS A FUCKING SCAMMER!!!! You simply mad I'm calling it like I see it and now he in your gang.

5 years ago  #896
Level 29

V12dabully IS A FUCKING SCAMMER

5 years ago  #897
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 5 months

gotdamn. this thread is to inform ppl of scammers or even alleged scammers. not playing grabass

5 years ago  #898
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

v12 has never scammed anyone and has helped many out that was scammed

5 years ago  #899
Level 29

Wrong v12 has scammed and multiple ppl remember thetalks wheen it went down. Stay salty cause I raided your items sir. Lol

5 years ago  #900
Level 32
Incarcerated: 6 years, 1 month

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread