Item Title

Item Description

scammers on game

5 years ago  #861
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by FlyHigh Everyone knows he scammed.. you the only one talking shit about something you supposedly know everything about but wasn't apart of.. hmmmmm??? Just stfu no one cares about what your whiny ass has to say. Go cry mu a river again. Lol.. V12dascammer OF COURSE YOUR GOING TO SUPPORT HIM WHEN HE SELLS ALL HIS SHIT TO YOU. Everyone who needs to know knows. Bet he be going first in his deals. That's why he wanna attack instead proving innocence cause he mad af I'm letting ppl know. Anyways you get zero response from me. Let the man speak for himself didn't know you was his daddy..

Awwww call me daddy again bitch

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
5 years ago  #862
Level 29
Incarcerated: 7 years, 5 months

No matter how many attacks/mugs you give me @v12dabully it doesn't change the fact you don't pay your debts. Pretty shitty thing to do especially being a veteran of the game.

5 years ago  #863
Level 43

Originally posted by FlyHigh No matter how many attacks/mugs you give me @v12dabully it doesn't change the fact you don't pay your debts. Pretty shitty thing to do especially being a veteran of the game.

Awwww how sad u just keep posting shit i would think once is enough lmao everyone isnt as illiterate as you, this thread is to inform which u have done. Stop crowding this shit up with them cock suckers u got

5 years ago  #864
Level 29

You keep spamming so no one sees it. Lmao. So just stfu. Your nerve racking as fuck. Lol.. I didn't know you was v12dabully but your a known cheat and Mu just don't wanna lose money ya spend. Get a life. It's between me and v12dascammer not you. Youe involvement is none. Oh yeah that's right your his lawyer who supports him scamming then buys his shit he scammed from ppl

5 years ago  #865
Level 43

Originally posted by FlyHigh You keep spamming so no one sees it. Lmao. So just stfu. Your nerve racking as fuck. Lol.. I didn't know you was v12dabully but your a known cheat and Mu just don't wanna lose money ya spend. Get a life. It's between me and v12dascammer not you. Youe involvement is none. Oh yeah that's right your his lawyer who supports him scamming then buys his shit he scammed from ppl

U included me wen my name came out them cock suckers point blank period so enjoy the ride and im just helpijg to bump ya thread since its the top of ya to do list

5 years ago  #866
Level 29

Nah you just wanna spam it and cause drama with me. You should know nothing about our deal. Only thing i said about you was he started posting the shit a had bet and I seen you buying them and then mailed you about him scamming me. Your reply was had you known ypu wouldnt have bought from him. Thats all i said then you start the drama up. That was all.and that's all you should know. But you acting like you know full details of bet and what not by saying I'm adding this or that to it.. you know he scammed me or didn't pay me however ya wanna say it and you know it to be true. You just always tryna start shit with me over nothing. Ever since we made deals together and didn't agree on some pricing of things you've been a dick to me ever since. My bad others offered more for my items than you did. No reason at all to be a dick. But then again your mad i hit a couple of your friends that supply everything for you too. Thi sn no place for back and forth stupid b.s. all I was doing is making sure ppl know the real v12dascammer for what he is. Seeing how he was a veteran if he ever made the comeback I would ve hooked him up but I'm very fortunate to know his true colors.. and now yours. Oh wait boooowhooo booowhooo your disrespecting me now better stop before I sell up.. like I said when you crying to Mu about disrespect. It's ok for you to give it to lower levels and whatever but someone fucks around with yyou like Mu did and you bitch and moan forever. Leave me be I don't fuck with you anyways. I only retaliate against you and crew cause you in my events. V12 will one day be passed by me. I'm not worried bout him. People like you new learn how to leave beef between the 2 having the beef quit dragging everyone else along for it cause imma about to start retaliating again.

5 years ago  #867
Level 43

Originally posted by FlyHigh Nah you just wanna spam it and cause drama with me. You should know nothing about our deal. Only thing i said about you was he started posting the shit a had bet and I seen you buying them and then mailed you about him scamming me. Your reply was had you known ypu wouldnt have bought from him. Thats all i said then you start the drama up. That was all.and that's all you should know. But you acting like you know full details of bet and what not by saying I'm adding this or that to it.. you know he scammed me or didn't pay me however ya wanna say it and you know it to be true. You just always tryna start shit with me over nothing. Ever since we made deals together and didn't agree on some pricing of things you've been a dick to me ever since. My bad others offered more for my items than you did. No reason at all to be a dick. But then again your mad i hit a couple of your friends that supply everything for you too. Thi sn no place for back and forth stupid b.s. all I was doing is making sure ppl know the real v12dascammer for what he is. Seeing how he was a veteran if he ever made the comeback I would ve hooked him up but I'm very fortunate to know his true colors.. and now yours. Oh wait boooowhooo booowhooo your disrespecting me now better stop before I sell up.. like I said when you crying to Mu about disrespect. It's ok for you to give it to lower levels and whatever but someone fucks around with yyou like Mu did and you bitch and moan forever. Leave me be I don't fuck with you anyways. I only retaliate against you and crew cause you in my events. V12 will one day be passed by me. I'm not worried bout him. People like you new learn how to leave beef between the 2 having the beef quit dragging everyone else along for it cause imma about to start retaliating again.

Damn son thats alotta shit there 😂😂 and u should know nothing of my deals, so wen u included me anywhere in your essays then try to take me out thats not gunna work i know ab ur deal like how u know ab mines, u the one that showed up in our events feeling like a bad ass i dont mind

5 years ago  #868
Level 43

And please do sell up

5 years ago  #869
Level 43

And u act like u didnt cry about tr, then go get one go rob some lower lvs aswell lmao u talking about principle, shove your principle back with them cock suckers

5 years ago  #870
Level 29

Dude I use TR on only inactive cells and for retaliation. It is a game ender and still worst DVD on pb.. my mind will never change from that. How I try take you out? Never said you did anything wrong just as a few days after bet I seen you buying the shit that was owed to me is all. That doesn't mean anything towards you. Was just telling full TRUTHFUL story on how he got me over and never paid me what as owed. I'm not the one selling up, you are over Mu chaanging ya name fucccking with ya for a bit... if I was trying take ya out I would be saying how you bot and buy your way back in game not long ago. But nah you wrong bout TR buddy only use to retaliate against you and crew. You one the most shady ppl on here tho.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread