Gang: ZeroFucksGiven
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

5 years ago  #23
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by DR_FiSh Criming is still slow for me, I'll post another trace route soon

Define slow though? I ask because people have been saying "criming is slow" since I added an image to the page -- that was BEFORE the server move (and really wouldn't make a difference since your browser caches images). I'm just trying to weed out actual vs perceived issues.

5 years ago  #24
Level 29

Originally posted by jaseleo
Originally posted by Mufasa Going by that, it just looks like a slow connection. If you have enough time to see the statuses down there, then things are loading slow. The fact it's happening for multiple domains leads me to believe it may not just be PB.

i disagree i have no other issues for any other site and everybody i speak to is having issues with prisonblock (i can provide names if needed) regardless of country they are in and surely the tracert is showing you that.. Have you even tried logging on via a mobile device Mu? not telling you how to suck eggs but dam its a massive change from 4-6 weeks ago, even on a pc with fibre the site has slowed 50% cant be every other players issue surely this is worth actually looking into a bit more. Whatever you have done linking it through google/captcha is definitely a contributor the 5 messages are only on this site those where through chrome and the tls handshake issue was when logged on via firefox.

So now it's the google captcha? The captcha has been here well before the site move. I don't play PB from a mobile device, no, because that's not what it was designed for. It's not a responsive website nor is it optimized for mobile.

If all this guff is over how it plays on your phone, that's a whole different story -- especially if you're doing your tracerts from a computer which would be a different network all together.

Last edited by Mufasa 5 years ago

5 years ago  #25
Level 37

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by DR_FiSh Criming is still slow for me, I'll post another trace route soon

Define slow though? I ask because people have been saying "criming is slow" since I added an image to the page -- that was BEFORE the server move (and really wouldn't make a difference since your browser caches images). I'm just trying to weed out actual vs perceived issues.

The image loading is not a problem, when it changed I could still crime the same amount for 1 coke.

But since the server change I get considerably less per coke

5 years ago  #26
Level 29

Are you also playing from a mobile device? If so, and you use an Android device, this app should allow you to do a tracert

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scan.traceroute&hl=en_US

5 years ago  #27
Level 37

Originally posted by Mufasa Are you also playing from a mobile device? If so, and you use an Android device, this app should allow you to do a tracert

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scan.traceroute&hl=en_US

I only check in on pb from my phone to check mail and events, I do all my criming from my laptop

5 years ago  #28
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

All of my criming And training is on pc as well, same as above use mobile to check events mail possibly vote I define slow as going from over 6 mill per hour to 3mi using the exact same set up as before except I'm using candy canes with 100% nerve using blunts I can't even hit 3 million. Training is the same my gains are 50% slower to achieve.

I'm not stating what the issue is I'm just pointing out potential issues. Yes captcha was there before but the captcha logo wasn't appearing on the right hand side after just about every click which it is now even when there is no verification needed.

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"
5 years ago  #29
Level 43
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 7 years, 1 month

Last edited by Bloodshot 5 years ago

5 years ago  #30
Level 27
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

MU can you please look at the issue with the avies? My profile shows one pic and the small pic shows another thankies dear

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread