Item Description

vacation time

5 years ago  #11
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by Diesel
Originally posted by JPISTOLINO Lmao. Scary ass over there worrying and shit. Just don’t be a shit head and you be alright son.

^^^ would be the first to use it for protection

nah im not gonna derail your thread since you trying make pb better with a valid suggestion. My apologies dude

I agree this could be useful in ways, but prob abused more than used in the manner as you probably intended. If someone take your stuff while you away then they have to be ready for the consequences when you return. He could just take it back to one of each item taken from the raid but imagine how long it would take to do the raid missions for items then.yikes

maybe if it was implemented then if someone signed onto pb while they were "on vacation" they would lose the vacation status and the cost was enough to deter abuse it could be worth a shot.

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
5 years ago  #12
Level 34
Gang: NOTORIOUS
Incarcerated: 8 years, 7 months

Originally posted by JPISTOLINO Lmao. Scary ass over there worrying and shit. Just don’t be a shit head and you be alright son.

5 years ago  #13
Level 34
Gang: NOTORIOUS
Incarcerated: 8 years, 7 months

I think something that protects your items from being raided would be a good idea, if there isn't something for that already, otherwise this is a pretty fried idea since we already got cloaks, cell protection amens and shit..

Also, why the fuck do we need a safe space option in a Prison game?

Last edited by Cornholio 5 years ago

5 years ago  #14
Banned
Gang: War Ready
Incarcerated: 11 years, 5 months

dumb idea. would be abused automatically.

only way i see this to be a genuine "vacation mode" is if there was a minimum amount of time you can be away, say a week and a maximum amount of times you can use it, say 4 times a month. Also what neo said, no option to end it early. ex: pay for a week but come back in 3 days because you know of a event taking place.

besides that -1

5 years ago  #15
Banned
Gang: War Ready
Incarcerated: 11 years, 5 months

Originally posted by BongLord I think something that protects your items from being raided would be a good idea, if there isn't something for that already, otherwise this is a pretty fried idea since we already got cloaks, cell protection amens and shit..

Also, why the fuck do we need a safe space option in a Prison game?

THIS is a good idea. instead of so called vacation time. have an amenity that takes just as much if not more items from that person who's raiding you. There should be way more consequences for an attempted raider besides a 50k iso buyout or a 40k infirm buyout. especially considering the reward of a successful raid. (a amen/ thousands of items)

5 years ago  #16
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

I think everyone on the game pretty much adheres to the unwritten rules of the game, as far as being offline goes. If you got beef tho before you go on vacation, I think it could be good. It SHOULD NOT be cheap tho.

Click me for music!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread