Item Title

Item Description

vacation time

5 years ago  #1
Banned
Gang: Bomb 1st
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 10 years, 4 months

would be nice if we could pay favors an put our accounts into a vacation mode..  by being in vacation mode cant do anything in game..but keeps you safe from raids/attacks/mugs.. pay so many favors per 24 hr period.. with the way the game is going would be nice to take a break (up to a week) an not have to worry about all your items getting raided.. just an idea

5 years ago  #2
Level 36
Gang: 1 Deep
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Good idea tho

5 years ago  #3
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 14 days

Am open to the idea but seems like it would just be a cop out for people in wars, sick of or just don’t want to fight well just go on vacation mode.

If it was implemented I’d say you have to sit out your whole vacation and not end it early. Like oh joe is here or event is starting let me end my “vacation”

5 years ago  #4
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Does kinda sound like a pay for protection thing. I could see the next wave of complaints being that people abuse it and there's no one to raid/attack/mug anymore

5 years ago  #5
Banned

yea im sure some will use it for protection.. i think if you had to sit out the whole time you paid for would deter the ones that actually play.. just would be nice to be able to log out few days without having to worry about your stuff

5 years ago  #6
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Lmao. Scary ass over there worrying and shit. Just don’t be a shit head and you be alright son.

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
5 years ago  #7
Banned

Originally posted by JPISTOLINO Lmao. Scary ass over there worrying and shit. Just don’t be a shit head and you be alright son.

^^^ would be the first to use it for protection

5 years ago  #8
Level 33
Gang: ZeroFucksGiven
Incarcerated: 10 years, 9 months

i like the idea especially with spidy gloves taking tons of items every now and again

5 years ago  #9
Banned

Originally posted by roxy i like the idea especially with spidy gloves taking tons of items every now and again

not only spidey gloves. but when you raid now you can take thousands of items in 1 raid

5 years ago  #10
Level 36
Gang: 1 Deep
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Diesel yea im sure some will use it for protection.. i think if you had to sit out the whole time you paid for would deter the ones that actually play.. just would be nice to be able to log out few days without having to worry about your stuff

And it WOULD suck, cuz mu been doing missions n surprises alot.. people regret not doing a mission because they were offline.. imagine the regret one would feel if they missed out on missions because they paid favs to go on "vacation".. I'm sure that analogy would deter pple from always going on "vacation".. PB is a great game n I love to play it.. some pple want to be banned.. sometimes I just Wana watch a movie with my girl n I can't cuz PB is RIGHT THERE 😂😂😂😂 truth.. mabey a vacation thing for 1-2 days tops

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread