Item Title

Item Description

what music did you listen to today

3 years ago  #22,111
Level 34
Gang: TEAM AMB
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
3 years ago  #22,112
Level 34

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
3 years ago  #22,113
Level 34

IF ANYONE OF PRISON PLAYERS CAN FREESTYLE OFF THIS OFF THE TOP OF THE DOME NO WRITEN SHIT 90MIL ON STAKE

3 years ago  #22,114
Level 34

3 years ago  #22,115
Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE

That’s different Ambitous but I think I can freestyle it

Originally posted by Ambitous IF ANYONE OF PRISON PLAYERS CAN FREESTYLE OFF THIS OFF THE TOP OF THE DOME NO WRITEN SHIT 90MIL ON STAKE

3 years ago  #22,116
Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE

I need 100 subscribers to my YouTube channel pb I’m asking for yall support even if you don’t like or listen to rap subscribe to my YouTube channel 4-12 alumni.

3 years ago  #22,117
Level 34

SUPPOSE TO BE YOU RAPPING OR SOMETHING THIS GUY

3 years ago  #22,118
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
3 years ago  #22,119
Level 34

THAT BEAT THO AINT THAT RIGHT JP

3 years ago  #22,120
Level 37
Gang: Black Wall Street
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread