Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

no bug here this kid needs some iso time sort your boy out KT

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"
10 years ago  #15
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 11 years, 11 months

NEW PRISON!

take all the time but when I get to sd it prob be out for how long I'm taking lol but it's getting to much in there.

And congrats demo happy 35th level

10 years ago  #16
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Look at me!

10 years ago  #17
Banned
Incarcerated: 10 years, 10 months

Maybe we should get a good ole rollback, I'd say about.... 4 years should do just fine!

10 years ago  #18
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by kingtommy I'll let this cat out of the bag: We've been working on a new prison. It was recently put on hold for something else, but I'm not letting that cat out of the bag.

I don't know who promised you a trip to Louisiana, Dem, but I've been vehemently against any players ever coming to Loui. This is my shit. You can visit, occasionally, at the cost of all of your stats. That was a fun event, wasn't it? But players will probably never make Loui a permanent home.

P.S. Congrats on 35, son!

A simple (or maybe not) solution could be to just take San Quentin give it a new name (but keep the SQ for noobs) And move him there since hardly any of us have ever seen it in the first place.

Click me for music!
10 years ago  #19
Level 8
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 10 years, 10 months

Originally posted by wormdogg10
Originally posted by kingtommy I'll let this cat out of the bag: We've been working on a new prison. It was recently put on hold for something else, but I'm not letting that cat out of the bag.

I don't know who promised you a trip to Louisiana, Dem, but I've been vehemently against any players ever coming to Loui. This is my shit. You can visit, occasionally, at the cost of all of your stats. That was a fun event, wasn't it? But players will probably never make Loui a permanent home.

P.S. Congrats on 35, son!

A simple (or maybe not) solution could be to just take San Quentin give it a new name (but keep the SQ for noobs) And move him there since hardly any of us have ever seen it in the first place.

Why San Quentin?

Creating a prison isn't that simple mate.

You have to copy the scripts alter the setting for each place. change the bullshitting coding. Too much hassle thats why I quit coding class lol

10 years ago  #20
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

There is indeed quite a bit that goes into a new prison, which is why we don't make new prisons frequently. Even cloning a prison would be a huge time investment. Honestly, if we're going to devote time to a prison, I'd rather it be something new and exciting, as opposed to spending a lot of time creating another SQ.

It has been brought up before that many players leveled out of SQ before it came to be. So we may some day do something to remedy that. But a new prison for higher ups would likely occur before anything like that would ever happen.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread