Item Title

Item Description

[BUG] Level 35 and no new

10 years ago  #31
Level 21
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

Originally posted by paloma We need an external prison. In London for tough inmates lol

london? belmarsh prison where buttbasher replaces ian huntley?

10 years ago  #32
Level 28
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

NOT TO MANY PPL GONNA EVER SEE A NEW PRISON......

10 years ago  #33
Level 28
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

LETS HOPE ITS A STAT BASED PRISON , SAY 100 MILL BASE TOTAL REQUIRED TO GET IN. OR WHATEVER NUMBER THAT WAS AN EXAMPLE. THAT WOULD BE AMAZING FOR THOSE OF US THAT ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME.

10 years ago  #34
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

It won't be stat-based. And we finally got to work on it because a lot of people will see it.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
10 years ago  #35
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by kingtommy It won't be stat-based. And we finally got to work on it because a lot of people will see it.

Like Juice's vagina?

10 years ago  #36
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

.!

10 years ago  #37
Level 19
Gang: Flying Pumas
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by paloma We need an external prison. In London for tough inmates lol

...Australia?

Filled with random creatures that can cause perma-death of your character!

10 years ago  #38
Level 29
Gang: Shhmurda Mob
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Great to hear a new prison is being released i had my suspicions for a while.....in my own opinion i think it could be Alcatraz or Sing Sing just a few names off course....great work guys yous are always improving this game probably one off the top progressive online games there is .....i remember the days when the devs couldn't hide in loui hahaha and you didnt o'd and you didnt have to wait 10mins to put someone back in the ICU.....pour out a 40 for the good ol days

DONT KNOCK IT, JUST BLOCK IT 
10 years ago  #39
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by vintral

...Australia?

Filled with random creatures that can cause perma-death of your character!

It's official then. We eadin out to straya you sick fackin cunts.

10 years ago  #40
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by lilzec Great to hear a new prison is being released i had my suspicions for a while.....in my own opinion i think it could be Alcatraz or Sing Sing just a few names off course....great work guys yous are always improving this game probably one off the top progressive online games there is .....i remember the days when the devs couldn't hide in loui hahaha and you didnt o'd and you didnt have to wait 10mins to put someone back in the ICU.....pour out a 40 for the good ol days

Good ole days lilzec? You stated in the SB last night you were going to have KT change the attack/mug button to every 5 minutes when you were talking to povitch? You must have got shot down huh?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread