Item Title

Item Description

[BUG] Level 35 and no new

10 years ago  #21
Level 8
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 10 years, 10 months

Originally posted by kingtommy There is indeed quite a bit that goes into a new prison, which is why we don't make new prisons frequently. Even cloning a prison would be a huge time investment. Honestly, if we're going to devote time to a prison, I'd rather it be something new and exciting, as opposed to spending a lot of time creating another SQ.

It has been brought up before that many players leveled out of SQ before it came to be. So we may some day do something to remedy that. But a new prison for higher ups would likely occur before anything like that would ever happen.

I didn't understand that? Don't people level when they want to?

10 years ago  #22
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Originally posted by paloma

You've only been playing the game for a couple of months. We didn't have all of these prisons a log time ago. So if a player was already level 20 when we introduced a level 3-8 prison, there's not much they could do about it.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
10 years ago  #23
Level 8

Originally posted by kingtommy

You've only been playing the game for a couple of months. We didn't have all of these prisons a log time ago. So if a player was already level 20 when we introduced a level 3-8 prison, there's not much they could do about it.

So there was one prison at one time and everyone was together? I sense a lot of Dongs bumming the level ones.

10 years ago  #24
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

So there was one prison at one time and everyone was together? I sense a lot of Dongs bumming the level ones.

This game was a lot different when it first started. But no, the fewest was 3.

The level spreads used to be much wider, there was almost no restriction on who you could attack, and staff used to mingle with the general population. Good days, good days.

Last edited by kingtommy 10 years ago

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
10 years ago  #25
Level 21
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

Originally posted by kingtommy and staff used to mingle with the general population. Good days, good days.

and now you invent crazy ass guns and hide in a separate prison away from everyone? pussssssssssyyyyyyy

10 years ago  #26
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by RR123
Originally posted by kingtommy and staff used to mingle with the general population. Good days, good days.

and now you invent crazy ass guns and hide in a separate prison away from everyone? pussssssssssyyyyyyy

Damn right guuurl you tell em'!!

would be fun to see staff randomly fucking people up.........as long as its not me lol

10 years ago  #27
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

This game was a lot different when it first started. But no, the fewest was 3.

The level spreads used to be much wider, there was almost no restriction on who you could attack, and staff used to mingle with the general population. Good days, good days.

Wait, I thought there was only NJ and AZ at one point.

10 years ago  #28
Banned
Gang: Fuck You
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by DemOlition
Originally posted by RR123

Damn right guuurl you tell em'!!

would be fun to see staff randomly fucking people up.........as long as its not me lol

good days , i was fighting Mufasa an he was raiding the fuck out of me back in putnam (when there was 3 prisons), staff should do a Dong an just fuck with random people , least then no one crys to any gang leader/higher level to sort shit out

10 years ago  #29
Banned
Incarcerated: 11 years, 11 months

Like I said take your time everybody is happy to hear that there is a new prison coming and waiting is the exiting bit makes people want to just jump up and down over this game (pritty sad really) but thanks for letting us know.

And when you make the new prison can you make a couple of names and make us vote which name should be for the prison? If not never mind

10 years ago  #30
Level 8

We need an external prison. In London for tough inmates lol

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread