Item Title

Item Description

[BUG] Level 35 and no new

9 years ago  #51
Level 8
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 10 years, 10 months

Hahah, clever dig lol. It also stupid because people remove amens they may get accidentally moved.

and if its based on base stats its even more stupid because youll have beasts with noobs because of the amens

9 years ago  #52
Level 30
Gang: Quit Clownin Prod
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by paloma Hahah, clever dig lol. It also stupid because people remove amens they may get accidentally moved.

and if its based on base stats its even more stupid because youll have beasts with noobs because of the amens

while i disagree with making a stat based prison they could just make it by ur base stats not after u add shit to ur cell also...DAFUQ thought a new prison was suppose to be coming i say we should be allowed in Loui jus for the lies staff said fuckin pricks

9 years ago  #53
Level 8
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 10 years, 10 months

Originally posted by COREY1TOUGH
Originally posted by paloma Hahah, clever dig lol. It also stupid because people remove amens they may get accidentally moved.

while i disagree with making a stat based prison they could just make it by ur base stats not after u add shit to ur cell also...DAFUQ thought a new prison was suppose to be coming i say we should be allowed in Loui jus for the lies staff said fuckin pricks

Then if it is by just base stats there would be people complaining when they reach another prison as after SD people have millions of base stats

9 years ago  #54
Level 30
Gang: Quit Clownin Prod
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by paloma
Originally posted by COREY1TOUGH

Then if it is by just base stats there would be people complaining when they reach another prison as after SD people have millions of base stats

u cant change prisons if ur stats werent high enough thats the whole point of groupin ppl in prisons by stats otherwise its exactly how it is now doesnt matter ur stats its just ur level which is y when u gt to sd theres such a wide variety of stats

9 years ago  #55
Level 28
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

Originally posted by kingtommy It won't be stat-based. And we finally got to work on it because a lot of people will see it.

OH BUMP TO MY SON KT

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread