Item Title

Item Description

A Ms Ko Public Service Announcement

6 years ago  #121
Level 29
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Lord_Dong Having read this thread and had a good chuckle, it would be rude of my not to put in my two cents worth.

I will continue to mug those who hold too much money without the RESPECT which is required to do so and those who I just feel like mugging for no other reason than for shits n giggles! This also applies to raiding. I would hope that we all do this no matter your level

I have heard time and again I'm a bully, I've been called dongolition (you know who you are and I'll be seeing you soon you long necked bastard) , I've even been called a cunt a few times but all it does is make me want to mug all your monies. Having stood almost alone in the fight against the guy who took this game to its lowest point a few of us feel like we have earned the right to do as we please and this thread is too little too late. I will be willing to remove all my enemies in order to give them a chance to catch up and play the game, would you do the same?

Words of the lord himself well said ld

6 years ago  #122
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

i dont ever keep enemies forever unless thats what they want as im alot nicer than what ppl take me for -_- not everyone is like that though lol

6 years ago  #123
Level 28
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Pistol22
Originally posted by dayna
Originally posted by dayna and about peak i dont give a shit if he gets peace or not i will hit anyone who scams while i am around just saying nobodys hitting lucile shes done it twice now people treated her so nice and left her alone because shes soft -_- fuck that hoe

But Peak is a multiple scammer itz not like he did it once, he is always scamming and doing shady shit, fuck him he gets no peace and he can keep his money and bottles and look forward to watching new event from the sidelines...

thats ur choice i dont really care it was merely a point i was making... you hold diesels gamecash when he says shit like this to people who dont do much wrong and just wants to play the game lol

Diesel said on 08.28.2017 @ 8:36PM:

outta 7k lockpicks.. knowin all the shit we all go thru.. why you sell em... what you want for these lil 500 lockpicks.. prob sold the others tho smeone gonna use against you.. think before you do shit brah,, not tryin to be a dick.. but you a dirty ass nigga. i woulda paid full price for the 1k lockpics.. but you sellin to half the block an givin me half what you sellin everyone else... not sayin it was free... but you wouldnt be whaere you are now if it wasnt for me... you cut me off nigga ignorin my calls.. witout even tellin me why..hmu when you can be man enough to tell me why outt the blue you quit fuckin wit me.. prob was only fuckin wit me then cause i could benifit you.. i have no time for temp/fake friends bro.. if i saw you was about to fight 2 3 ppl on the streets.. think i wouldnt stop.. i know you wouldnt.. you showed me that.. so why i give a fuvk about you or your game..

you see my point everybody has people they do things to gamewise regardless of what others peoples opinion of it are lol my opinion is lucile is the same as peak yet she plays freely because she whines and cries and makes people feel sorry for her lol

Originally posted by dayna
Originally posted by dayna and about peak i dont give a shit if he gets peace or not i will hit anyone who scams while i am around just saying nobodys hitting lucile shes done it twice now people treated her so nice and left her alone because shes soft -_- fuck that hoe

But Peak is a multiple scammer itz not like he did it once, he is always scamming and doing shady shit, fuck him he gets no peace and he can keep his money and bottles and look forward to watching new event from the sidelines...

thats ur choice i dont really care it was merely a point i was making... you hold diesels gamecash when he says shit like this to people who dont do much wrong and just wants to play the game lol

Diesel said on 08.28.2017 @ 8:36PM:

outta 7k lockpicks.. knowin all the shit we all go thru.. why you sell em... what you want for these lil 500 lockpicks.. prob sold the others tho smeone gonna use against you.. think before you do shit brah,, not tryin to be a dick.. but you a dirty ass nigga. i woulda paid full price for the 1k lockpics.. but you sellin to half the block an givin me half what you sellin everyone else... not sayin it was free... but you wouldnt be whaere you are now if it wasnt for me... you cut me off nigga ignorin my calls.. witout even tellin me why..hmu when you can be man enough to tell me why outt the blue you quit fuckin wit me.. prob was only fuckin wit me then cause i could benifit you.. i have no time for temp/fake friends bro.. if i saw you was about to fight 2 3 ppl on the streets.. think i wouldnt stop.. i know you wouldnt.. you showed me that.. so why i give a fuvk about you or your game..

you see my point everybody has people they do things to gamewise regardless of what others peoples opinion of it are lol my opinion is lucile is the same as peak yet she plays freely because she whines and cries and makes people feel sorry for her lol

What is the point of this...... Diesel never scammed me and he sold me 50k Champ bottles, NES, and other shit for way less then others who always trying to make a buck, plus he buys millions of dollars worth of my shit....if Peak is such a stand up guy why didn't y'all give him a spot, he scamned me for 600K waters and everyone thought it was so funny, except for K, they made him send my waters back, then just recently he did that slick shit with them bottles from hfc, so yall can get them for dirt cheap and then try to sell them to me for extra, so again,what is the point, fuck Peak, and now u know why I don't fuck with him..point,blank,period ....he gets no peace from me EVER......

IDK WHAT SLICK SHIT YOUR REFERING TO WITH HFC, BETWEEN HIM AND ANOTHER GUY I CAME OUT OF POCKET 1700 FAVS THAT DAY FOR CHAMPS. I ALSO USED THEM ALL TO TRAIN. WHY ON EARTH ANYBODY WOULD BE MAD ABOUT THAT IS BEYOND ME. ALSO I WILL ADD THAT JUST BECAUSE OTHER PLAYERS MAY HAVE PAID MORE FOR THEM DOSENT MEAN THAT THE ITEMS ARE ACTUALLY WORTH WHATEVER CRAZY ASS NUMBER THEY MAY PUT ON THEM.

Last edited by Scammer_Jesus 6 years ago

6 years ago  #124
Level 28

Originally posted by hanako
Originally posted by dayna players like lucile have scammed twice and given back but because the game needs more players she is moddycoddled and felt sorry for when ogpeak is perma icu'd but its ok for him and not for her even though both paid back lol whats good for one is good for all

Fuck Peak....he a scammer.....he only paid back so he could still play game.....he held onto my waters for a minute before he gave them back and he only gave them back bc he wanted peace to play pb....

Ooooo actually I have something to say about Peak... I hit him cause he messaged me on my private facebook... don't like that kind of thing... don't stalk me or look me up. That is why i hit him. And the price of peace for him he knows. UNICORNS>

AS FOR THIS, WE ADDED EACHOTHER ON FB YEARS AGO, I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD BE A BIG DEAL TO MESSAGE SOMEBODY THAT IS ON MY FRIENDS LIST.

6 years ago  #125
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Originally posted by ogpeak1
Originally posted by dayna players like lucile have scammed twice and given back but because the game needs more players she is moddycoddled and felt sorry for when ogpeak is perma icu'd but its ok for him and not for her even though both paid back lol whats good for one is good for all

Fuck Peak....he a scammer.....he only paid back so he could still play game.....he held onto my waters for a minute before he gave them back and he only gave them back bc he wanted peace to play pb....

Ooooo actually I have something to say about Peak... I hit him cause he messaged me on my private facebook... don't like that kind of thing... don't stalk me or look me up. That is why i hit him. And the price of peace for him he knows. UNICORNS>

AS FOR THIS, WE ADDED EACHOTHER ON FB YEARS AGO, I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD BE A BIG DEAL TO MESSAGE SOMEBODY THAT IS ON MY FRIENDS LIST.

Friends on my "fake" pb only friends account we were connected on. Not my actual, personal, private facebook. Which you and no one on pb is friends with me on. So quit spinning to make you look different to what it is.

6 years ago  #126
Level 28

Friends on my "fake" pb only friends account we were connected on. Not my actual, personal, private facebook. Which you and no one on pb is friends with me on. So quit spinning to make you look different to what it is.

like i know the difference or care to? its all the same to the o.g. no disrespect was intended and as much as you would like to believe that i am cyber stalking you, you couldnt be any farther from the truth.

6 years ago  #127
Level 34

like i know the difference or care to? its all the same to the o.g. no disrespect was intended and as much as you would like to believe that i am cyber stalking you, you couldnt be any farther from the truth.

I know you dont cyberstalk me... i just dont like that you dont see it as an intrusion. How you find it... not from on your friends list ... so dont write me somehow you had to find it... and choose to message... it felt like a breech of my privacy. If i did something you didnt like unknowingly i would apologise... but you however choose to be a dick about and try to twist it. Just like you have with scamming. I will hit you... whenever i feel like it until you can understamd you crossed a boundary with me. I dont give a fuck who defends you or what gang you join. I dont care who you pay or how much people like you. You have done something no other troll in my pb history has done... so imma click the button on your profile to you you understand. The fact you dont care says it all. I was actually starting to feel sorry for you. But you just trashed that lol. Nice reminder of what a dick you are.

6 years ago  #128
Level 28

I know you dont cyberstalk me... i just dont like that you dont see it as an intrusion. How you find it... not from on your friends list ... so dont write me somehow you had to find it... and choose to message... it felt like a breech of my privacy. If i did something you didnt like unknowingly i would apologise... but you however choose to be a dick about and try to twist it. Just like you have with scamming. I will hit you... whenever i feel like it until you can understamd you crossed a boundary with me. I dont give a fuck who defends you or what gang you join. I dont care who you pay or how much people like you. You have done something no other troll in my pb history has done... so imma click the button on your profile to you you understand. The fact you dont care says it all. I was actually starting to feel sorry for you. But you just trashed that lol. Nice reminder of what a dick you are.

its all good, like i said it was unintentional. no disrespect was intended in any way what so ever. if you were offended i do apologize. now having said that i dont really care about getting the events for life or whatever. you do what you gotta do.

6 years ago  #129
Level 34

its all good, like i said it was unintentional. no disrespect was intended in any way what so ever. if you were offended i do apologize. now having said that i dont really care about getting the events for life or whatever. you do what you gotta do.

You know what... too little to late at this point... less than 5 mins ago you come at me with this then you gonna flip it again. I get so tired of being reasonable Ms Ko. How about you go away and have a fucking think about why what you did would upset someone and come back to me with some kind of actual proof that you understand. Saying you are sorry"if i was offended" is different to admitting you did something that was not alright. Gawd.

6 years ago  #130
Level 28

You know what... too little to late at this point... less than 5 mins ago you come at me with this then you gonna flip it again. I get so tired of being reasonable Ms Ko. How about you go away and have a fucking think about why what you did would upset someone and come back to me with some kind of actual proof that you understand. Saying you are sorry"if i was offended" is different to admitting you did something that was not alright. Gawd.

i am not in here to argue or flip anything, i messaged the wrong account or whatever, and it was an honest mistake. seems like a non issue . has it happends since? please do tell me and everybody else what this message said?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread