Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by ogpeak1
Originally posted by hanako
Originally posted by ogpeak1 just so you guys know, i was hitting her up to see if she played pokemon go and was gonna beg her to catch a pokemon that is only available in her region, ya iam a nerd, crack your jokes. o.g. is such a bad man we should infirm him for life over such crazy shit............

Lol you messaged me when you were permanent iso'd on here. Don't twist it Sir. It is not the content of the message that is the issue. Your message was fine... I think it was simply "hey" it is the fact you messaged me. I don't care if it was a dick pick, a picture of your cute dog, or a snippet of your band. Anything you messaged me would of felt like and intrusion... especially when you were banned on here oh and lets remember you were on my enemy list. Last time we had this discussion you said you wanted to share your band music with me. So you are a liar now as well. Keep digging your whole.

Fact is I am one of the most reasonable people on here. If you had simply owned and it and said yeah sorry for that... i didn't mean to... probably felt like and intrusion seeing as we aren't actual friends... i would of let it go long ago and may well have said to the K Guys that they should give you a break. But you didn't. You acted like a dick. Trolled me, twisted it and are continuing to do so.

You just now had another opportunity to be like... You know what... Sorry hanako... i been a dick about this whole thing. But you didn't. So yeah your "hey" wasn't the issue... it was the intrusion and the subseequent bullshit you have spun since them... topping it off with the pokemon go issue now. Shame... some peeps had kind of made me feel a bit bad for ya.

were good, you wanna be mad and make a mountain out of a mole hill. if it wasnt this it would be some other petty thing. i get it

Lol... no it wouldn't. I aren't that kind of person.

HANA, WE BOTH KNOW THE O.G. AND YOURSELF ARE RATHER DRAMATIC. WE SHOULD PROBABLY HOOK UP IN RL SOMETIME SOON SUGAR TITS.

good times.... good timess

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
6 years ago  #142
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

nowhere near as bad as mine hana ur good better than ze americans lol

6 years ago  #143
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Originally posted by ogpeak1 just so you guys know, i was hitting her up to see if she played pokemon go and was gonna beg her to catch a pokemon that is only available in her region, ya iam a nerd, crack your jokes. o.g. is such a bad man we should infirm him for life over such crazy shit............

Lol you messaged me when you were permanent iso'd on here. Don't twist it Sir. It is not the content of the message that is the issue. Your message was fine... I think it was simply "hey" it is the fact you messaged me. I don't care if it was a dick pick, a picture of your cute dog, or a snippet of your band. Anything you messaged me would of felt like and intrusion... especially when you were banned on here oh and lets remember you were on my enemy list. Last time we had this discussion you said you wanted to share your band music with me. So you are a liar now as well. Keep digging your whole.

Fact is I am one of the most reasonable people on here. If you had simply owned and it and said yeah sorry for that... i didn't mean to... probably felt like and intrusion seeing as we aren't actual friends... i would of let it go long ago and may well have said to the K Guys that they should give you a break. But you didn't. You acted like a dick. Trolled me, twisted it and are continuing to do so.

You just now had another opportunity to be like... You know what... Sorry hanako... i been a dick about this whole thing. But you didn't. So yeah your "hey" wasn't the issue... it was the intrusion and the subseequent bullshit you have spun since them... topping it off with the pokemon go issue now. Shame... some peeps had kind of made me feel a bit bad for ya.

were good, you wanna be mad and make a mountain out of a mole hill. if it wasnt this it would be some other petty thing. i get it

HANA, WE BOTH KNOW THE O.G. AND YOURSELF ARE RATHER DRAMATIC. WE SHOULD PROBABLY HOOK UP IN RL SOMETIME SOON SUGAR TITS.

Oh i am dramatic for sure... im a fucking unicorn... but i aren't petty that i i would make excuses to hit someone. and it would just be something else. Like i said... i was starting to feel sorry for you. But not now. And anyone who makes like you are a victim to me is gonna be laughed at. You mad your bed in glorious, unrepentant, troll style. You had a massive chance yesterday and over night to try make things right with me but you didn't... so you are still the same old peak. And nah... I don't do men any longer... no matter how dramatic they may be lmao

6 years ago  #144
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

shes right peak you had a great chance but u trolled ur way out of it

6 years ago  #145
Level 28
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

Oh i am dramatic for sure... im a fucking unicorn... but i aren't petty that i i would make excuses to hit someone. and it would just be something else. Like i said... i was starting to feel sorry for you. But not now. And anyone who makes like you are a victim to me is gonna be laughed at. You mad your bed in glorious, unrepentant, troll style. You had a massive chance yesterday and over night to try make things right with me but you didn't... so you are still the same old peak. And nah... I don't do men any longer... no matter how dramatic they may be lmao

FOR YOU, MY DEAREST HANA

6 years ago  #146
Level 28

FOR YOU, MY DEAREST HANA

at this point i will consider all attacks, mugs and raids as an expression of all of your pent up sexual frustrations and lust for the o.g. please do carry on!

6 years ago  #147
Level 28

Miraculously, you manage to catch hanako [K] off-guard and snatch $19,862,509 from her. You earn 47646261 EXP! Ohhhhhh Hana, my goodness!

6 years ago  #148
Level 34

Originally posted by ogpeak1 Miraculously, you manage to catch hanako [K] off-guard and snatch $19,862,509 from her. You earn 47646261 EXP! Ohhhhhh Hana, my goodness!

lol exactly... hold the cash lose the cash... all part of the game... you still way behind on negan though... i think he got 80mill off me... neither of you realising it ain't all mine lmaooooo you are mugging your dad's cash peakster

6 years ago  #149
Level 28

Originally posted by ogpeak1 Miraculously, you manage to catch hanako [K] off-guard and snatch $19,862,509 from her. You earn 47646261 EXP! Ohhhhhh Hana, my goodness!

lol exactly... hold the cash lose the cash... all part of the game... you still way behind on negan though... i think he got 80mill off me... neither of you realising it ain't all mine lmaooooo you are mugging your dad's cash peakster

I WOULDNT DARE DO SUCH THINGS TO MY FATHER! FATHER, IS THIS TRUE? HAVE I FORSAKE YOU?!

6 years ago  #150
Level 34

You have

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread