Item Title

Item Description

A Ms Ko Public Service Announcement

6 years ago  #1
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

This is a PB Public Service Announcement. 

It has been drawn to my attention many times over the past week that players have been  quitting due to getting their bank robbed or being mugged of cash they are holding, particularly off time. 

I am sad that players are talking about quitting or quitting.  

However there is a few things i want to say.  PB is not a game solely about training and the Warden has spoken of this recently.  It is actually about being the toughest... and toughest comes in many forms... fortitude in the face of hardship is one example of toughness.  I hate to say it but OGpeak is an example of this. As was Povich.

As an old timer in many senses of the word... I think I am right in saying that many players on here have become complacant about the risks involved with building up big banks, holding millons of dollars and going offline.  In my pb youth that would never have happened.  Some of you may remember how risky it was to hold even 30mill.  I see people holding soooo much money ... myself included.

The difference is... that people hold this assuming they are safe.  YOU ARE NEVER SAFE.  If you are prepared to hold that amount of money the be prepared to lose it.  

Players in the old days had to work way harder to build their stats... and they were doing it in a climate where you could not hold 10s of thousands, let alone millions... and yet the like of @Rog_ and @lboogie all built amazing stats.  The trick is being smart about how you hold and store you cash.  

I also remember in terms of having to get items... only being able to crime one mill at a time then sending it off.  It was life. And it is why runners became important.  Maybe someone needs to put in effort on building a decent run team.  It could damn well be worth your while. 

And i know i say this as i am holding over 100 mill... but for me... if i lose it... it is just money. Ask Negan how many times he has managed to get cash from me... lmao 

Secondly raiding cells.  Your cell will get raided if you have lots of money in it.   To expect it won't is naive.  In real life, would you store millions of dollars in your house and expect people to be able to know it was there and then not steal it.  No we wouldn't.  Yet online, where people are 10x less empathetic of course you will be raided. So if you choose to build a bank be prepared to lose shit. 

Also... fight back damn it.  Gangs all have some strong and some not so strong players.  So do what you can... and if you are mugged... mug back... raid... fight... place hits... decent ones... and don't just quit!   Look for whoelse has a good bank in that gang... or may not be as fast.

And lastly... to the people doing the mugging and raiding... the #dontbeadick is coming to you.  Go ahead and click the buttons but no need to be a braggart.  You didn't end terrorism, or climb mount everast .... you clicked a button.  

The game should be fun, and include all parts of the game, attacking, mugging, raiding, criming and training, and basic fucking people skills.  ... it isn't fun when people are crying and it isn't fun when people are being dicks.  Please remember I love you all... well almost all... 

So keep playing you punks

6 years ago  #2
Level 34

And as for the upcoming event... get reviving partners... don't expect everyone to be all co-operative and stuff... be prepared for the worst then anything good that happens will be a blessing is my thoughts I am coming for you all xxxx

6 years ago  #3
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

I think most players who are quitting are just weak minded and cant handle having to struggle a little bit. Everyone thinks they are entitled to hold cash and have peace, but really its from respect if you are given peace. Its a prison game. You have to EARN RESPECT.

Anyone person can play the game. There is no "ending" someones game. Protect your amens, crime your buyout cash and your fine. People can only attack/mug every 10 min. That leaves you more than enough time to play the game if you really want to.

I personally couldnt hold more than 1 mil cash my first 6 months of playing. I honestly think the wars are the best part of the game. There is nothing more satisfying than raiding an amen from an enemy or stamina stalking/mirac mugging someone who is stronger than you who is giving you problems.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
6 years ago  #4
Level 34

I always found the struggle motivating

6 years ago  #5
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

I really couldnt hold over 500k-5mil for my first 2 years until i hit az and really figured the game out and i held it down there for another few years then finally decided to come to sd where the real stuff happens real numbers, real dicks, real bullies lol but aye its a game, gotta figure out all the ins and outs, figure out what ur good at and use them to your advantage to fill in for your weak spots theres plenty of stuff to click and do around here

btw. since u mentioned it. we got a running gang in the works, pushing my first run thru it tommorow so ill keep ya posted.

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
6 years ago  #6
Level 35
Gang: Karnage

I agree Hana. People just need to understand that they can crime, train and play without holding cash. We did it for years and still do it when we are at war. Man up people and enjoy the challenge.

6 years ago  #7
Level 32
Gang: Outlawz
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Yes the good old days! Very good post Hana!

6 years ago  #8
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 14 years, 18 days

Lmao strong irony in this thread. The people telling everyone to "man up" about the game, and that it's a game and expect to be attacked and mugged, etc. are the same people that insulated themselves at the top, circle jerked with other high stat players, and consolidated control over the entire fucking game.

Lets not forget the "old days" when HK, Riot Squad, and Vengeance were all best fucking friends and their top players weren't "allowed" to be touched otherwise the person would have their game ended by about 20 players constantly infirming them. Nothing changed since those days except cells got bigger, gains got better, and there was a multiplicative effect on shit like how much money people hold.

You guys maybe don't understand because maybe you had one "rival" who would mug you from time to time and fuck with your game, but try having 20 people on your ass trying to get you to quit because you dared not suck someones cock over internet points.

Sorry but nothing changed pals. Same atmosphere you all helped create because you hate conflict, right? Because some of you guys legit take this game home with you and get upset over it when things don't go your way. Then when you see people becoming demotivated you get on their ass because you had it tough? Lmfao no you didn't.

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
6 years ago  #9
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 29 days

hk, riot squad and vengeance were all friends? and their games were aligned as such to defend each other? lol you are trippin, that is far from truth

6 years ago  #10
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution

Originally posted by JayMeal Lmao strong irony in this thread. The people telling everyone to "man up" about the game, and that it's a game and expect to be attacked and mugged, etc. are the same people that insulated themselves at the top, circle jerked with other high stat players, and consolidated control over the entire fucking game.

Lets not forget the "old days" when HK, Riot Squad, and Vengeance were all best fucking friends and their top players weren't "allowed" to be touched otherwise the person would have their game ended by about 20 players constantly infirming them. Nothing changed since those days except cells got bigger, gains got better, and there was a multiplicative effect on shit like how much money people hold.

You guys maybe don't understand because maybe you had one "rival" who would mug you from time to time and fuck with your game, but try having 20 people on your ass trying to get you to quit because you dared not suck someones cock over internet points.

Sorry but nothing changed pals. Same atmosphere you all helped create because you hate conflict, right? Because some of you guys legit take this game home with you and get upset over it when things don't go your way. Then when you see people becoming demotivated you get on their ass because you had it tough? Lmfao no you didn't.

I did make my way toward the top of the game. Not by circle jerking the rest but by force. I fought all those gangs you mentioned, some at the same time, by myself, including The Syndicate. I did have 20+ people on me at a time for weeks at a time. I didnt join any of the top gangs, which would have been a whole lot easier, but decided I wanted to do my own thing and start my own gang(Death Row), which took well over a year to turn into anything decent. If people want to put the work in they can pull ahead. The gains now have been improving so much that people just starting can put on stats in a week what took people years to do when we first started. Im not saying its easy but if someone wants to succeed in the game, they can.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread