Item Description

A Ms Ko Public Service Announcement

6 years ago  #11
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 18 days

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu

I did make my way toward the top of the game. Not by circle jerking the rest but by force. I fought all those gangs you mentioned, some at the same time, by myself, including The Syndicate. I did have 20+ people on me at a time for weeks at a time. I didnt join any of the top gangs, which would have been a whole lot easier, but decided I wanted to do my own thing and start my own gang(Death Row), which took well over a year to turn into anything decent. If people want to put the work in they can pull ahead. The gains now have been improving so much that people just starting can put on stats in a week what took people years to do when we first started. Im not saying its easy but if someone wants to succeed in the game, they can.

You're preaching to the choir bro you're obviously an exception, and I was an exception too when I was up and coming. Most the people here telling people to man up didn't know what it was like to have to sit in iso and fight lower members of a gang because their top players were doing everything they could to get you to quit

We all know what I'm talking about when I say circle jerk even if ppl don't wanna admit it, some people got it realy cushy up top and didn't get to the top the same way people like me or you did way back in the day.

I'm just annoyed with some of the faces in here acting like they had it hard coming up, like fool I been here nearly 8 years too and the power dynamic was just the same back then as it was now... ppl didn't even train fucking speed back in the day just defense/str why?? because no one was mugging anyway cuz they were protected and were never mugged, god forbid you mugged a def/str player then you'd have 20+ people on ur ass ending ur game.

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
6 years ago  #12
Level 26

Originally posted by neo88 hk, riot squad and vengeance were all friends? and their games were aligned as such to defend each other? lol you are trippin, that is far from truth

Yeah man their leaders all met up IRL for a fishing trip because they hated each other

Swiss would constantly try to mediate any disputes by saying "we're the three strongest gangs lets not fight"

look neo

ya they weren't allied at all

Last edited by JayMeal 6 years ago

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
6 years ago  #13
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by JayMeal
Originally posted by neo88 hk, riot squad and vengeance were all friends? and their games were aligned as such to defend each other? lol you are trippin, that is far from truth

Yeah man their leaders all met up IRL for a fishing trip because they hated each other

Swiss would constantly try to mediate any disputes by saying "we're the three strongest gangs lets not fight"

just cause a few friends between them doesnt equal all gangs fought for eachother. I was in hk and vengeance and that was never the case, I fought against RS while in both those gangs. RS the ones that killed hk. swiss may have worked you over with words but we didnt fight eachothers wars

6 years ago  #14
Level 37

look neo

yeah basically the whole block had that allied with eachother back in those days. didnt mean shit, allies fought each other

6 years ago  #15
Level 26

Originally posted by neo88

just cause a few friends between them doesnt equal all gangs fought for eachother. I was in hk and vengeance and that was never the case, I fought against RS while in both those gangs. RS the ones that killed hk. swiss may have worked you over with words but we didnt fight eachothers wars

Hahahaha bro hate to break it to you but syndicate ended HK and that's a fact. You senile bro? Let me refresh ur memory boy:

That's don telling u off after leaving HK cuz HK was dumb enough to war with me and syndicate. Everyone left after that war (i think riot squad picked off the remainder after we got done w/ hk)

6 years ago  #16
Level 26

Point is I'm not trying to hate just don't like the blatant hypocrisy.

Half the people talking about man up, we had it rough coming up.. flat out didn't have it rough and didn't have their game nearly ruined by a butt-hurt gang or top players. Why? Cuz they circle jerked to the top, and anyone who might be up and coming that they beefed with they sent their boys after non-stop because god forbid we have some drama in the game.

Easy to talk about "you're gonna get mugged deal with it" when you sitting on 10+ billion fucking speed and only a few people could MAYBE mug you in the right circumstances.

6 years ago  #17
Level 37

Hahahaha bro hate to break it to you but syndicate ended HK and that's a fact. You senile bro? Let me refresh ur memory boy:

That's don telling u off after leaving HK cuz HK was dumb enough to war with me and syndicate. Everyone left after that war (i think riot squad picked off the remainder after we got done w/ hk)

Think you got it backwards cuz, you might have picked off weak ole donelite after rs did the real damage. Point is it wasn't gangs aligned shit you talking about

Originally posted by JayMeal Point is I'm not trying to hate just don't like the blatant hypocrisy.

Half the people talking about man up, we had it rough coming up.. flat out didn't have it rough and didn't have their game nearly ruined by a butt-hurt gang or top players. Why? Cuz they circle jerked to the top, and anyone who might be up and coming that they beefed with they sent their boys after non-stop because god forbid we have some drama in the game.

Easy to talk about "you're gonna get mugged deal with it" when you sitting on 10+ billion fucking speed and only a few people could MAYBE mug you in the right circumstances.

The people talking about it actually know what it's like, I see Hana boogie sun in here talking. They know, they fought the other top players for years at time. You fought a few week long wars and ultimately folded up. You the only one who don't know what it's like fighting way to top that is in here typing.

6 years ago  #18
Level 26

Originally posted by neo88 The people talking about it actually know what it's like, I see Hana boogie sun in here talking. They know, they fought the other top players for years at time. You fought a few week long wars and ultimately folded up. You the only one who don't know what it's like fighting way to top that is in here typing.

Hhahaha delusional. What major wars were any of these fools waging? i'd love to fucking know. don't be a clown.

You can't even admit syn fucked up hk, basic pb history pal. just showed u proof.

And fam none of the wars we fought lasted weeks, we fucked over anyone who even tried. ascendancy were the only ones stronger than us.

6 years ago  #19
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

look neo

yeah basically the whole block had that allied with eachother back in those days. didnt mean shit, allies fought each other

i remember when i was in rs back then an i remember them settin up that trip shit was intense back then lol

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
6 years ago  #20
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu
Originally posted by JayMeal Lmao strong irony in this thread. The people telling everyone to "man up" about the game, and that it's a game and expect to be attacked and mugged, etc. are the same people that insulated themselves at the top, circle jerked with other high stat players, and consolidated control over the entire fucking game.

Lets not forget the "old days" when HK, Riot Squad, and Vengeance were all best fucking friends and their top players weren't "allowed" to be touched otherwise the person would have their game ended by about 20 players constantly infirming them. Nothing changed since those days except cells got bigger, gains got better, and there was a multiplicative effect on shit like how much money people hold.

You guys maybe don't understand because maybe you had one "rival" who would mug you from time to time and fuck with your game, but try having 20 people on your ass trying to get you to quit because you dared not suck someones cock over internet points.

Sorry but nothing changed pals. Same atmosphere you all helped create because you hate conflict, right? Because some of you guys legit take this game home with you and get upset over it when things don't go your way. Then when you see people becoming demotivated you get on their ass because you had it tough? Lmfao no you didn't.

I did make my way toward the top of the game. Not by circle jerking the rest but by force. I fought all those gangs you mentioned, some at the same time, by myself, including The Syndicate. I did have 20+ people on me at a time for weeks at a time. I didnt join any of the top gangs, which would have been a whole lot easier, but decided I wanted to do my own thing and start my own gang(Death Row), which took well over a year to turn into anything decent. If people want to put the work in they can pull ahead. The gains now have been improving so much that people just starting can put on stats in a week what took people years to do when we first started. Im not saying its easy but if someone wants to succeed in the game, they can.

most inspirational thing ive ever seen with my own eyes... @Sun_Tzu hehe

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread