Item Description

A Ms Ko Public Service Announcement

6 years ago  #41
Level 35
Gang: Karnage
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by JayMeal
Originally posted by neo88 hk, riot squad and vengeance were all friends? and their games were aligned as such to defend each other? lol you are trippin, that is far from truth

Yeah man their leaders all met up IRL for a fishing trip because they hated each other

Swiss would constantly try to mediate any disputes by saying "we're the three strongest gangs lets not fight"

look neo

ya they weren't allied at all

Fucking dumb ass. You make it sound like if you play this game you need to hate the people in real life. War on a game is just that, war on a game. No need to take it personal like you do.

6 years ago  #42
Level 35
Gang: Karnage
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by neo88
Originally posted by neo88 The people talking about it actually know what it's like, I see Hana boogie sun in here talking. They know, they fought the other top players for years at time. You fought a few week long wars and ultimately folded up. You the only one who don't know what it's like fighting way to top that is in here typing.

Hhahaha delusional. What major wars were any of these fools waging? i'd love to fucking know. don't be a clown.

You can't even admit syn fucked up hk, basic pb history pal. just showed u proof.

And fam none of the wars we fought lasted weeks, we fucked over anyone who even tried. ascendancy were the only ones stronger than us.

Stop trying to be relevant, I used to be blah blah blah. You are fucking dense claiming you fought all these wars so you were so great.Hana and the other members of syn were the gang not the two weak star leaders. Hana fought all the wars you did and every strong person that has come along since you left. Bkgangster, dem, sun, and all of the current high star players

sorry pal my stats rivalled most other gang leaders when i played.

i love how u devolve into retarded arguments like STOP TRYING TO BE RELEVANT lmfaooo good rebuttal u dipshit, because u know i'm right. even when hana was in my gang she could rape me with her def but i could take her out w/ my speed.

and hana also LEFT syn because she didn't want conflict with the other high level circle jerkers, when ascendancy were attacking key members of syn she basically decided to let them and when it caused tension she just dropped the banner

which is my whole fucking point. when was the last time hana had 10 people infirming her at once? no she beefed with a plyer here or there, no one ever threatened to end her game

so its just fucking funny.

I remember coming back to the game and your crew beating me down but I still trained past you and pounded you into the pb ground and made you quit. That's how it went down Jay. Best part, I told you it would happen.

6 years ago  #43
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 29 days

Jay doesn't know shit about wars. The wars back in those days were real soft, people warred for an hour or day and half the damn block would be up in arms. It was a miracle if a war lasted a week. You not warred shit until you had bk and union, dem/sun and dr on you. Those were real wars that lasted. Ive fought every bigtime player and gang this game ever seen, ive had the strongest players of each pb era try to dictate my game to me as well as Hana. Only hypocrite in this thread is jay, go take a seat noob you have no idea about warring on here.

6 years ago  #44
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

jay dissapeared for over a week when we had a war with ascension while me hana and nick held it down lol

6 years ago  #45
Level 29
Gang: THE UNION
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

the whole block wars in the union days were fun. war all day stay up late night to train and repeat haha

6 years ago  #46
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

I, probably unfortunately, read every post in here. I have a few take aways...

-Sun is right, you earn your respect, you don’t buy it from the warden.

-The come up back in the day was hard af, had great advice from some good friends that kept me rising above my enemies in gym

-Hana does have a point about complacency when talking about game cash, banks, etc, but in strong rebuttal to that if people with large stats go around bullying new people what in the world would make them want to drop hundreds JUST FOR A CELL UPGRADE.

I don’t care to even waste my time trying to pick on people because I’ve been that person, irl and on here. If you truly want the game to flourish instead of fizzle out let people train up so they buy in, no need for veiled threats that could send someone off of here without even getting an event.

Imagine a top SD player telling “everyone” they aren’t safe no matter what. Would that motivate you to “buy in” or would it discourage you from playing (when starting from the bottom).

I want the game to grow, I’d love to have 500 people on here each day. Growth is not found in bullying people. When you’re literally starting out it’s very intimidating. Had @9111337 not taught me some basic gym techniques I wouldn’t be here today plain and simple. With this philosophy new players would never be able to catch a top player, unless they dedicated their lives to constant clicking and criming.

When I started playing people with stats in the 40 mil range fucking blew my mind away literally. Now I have base stats of 40 mil. The game is different now and I would love to see it grow and not be fanned out by bored high levels.

Leaving on this note and this is an idea I’ve had for quite some time. Why not make an EXP club where we get together, no emotions, no bullshit name calling, no ending game threats so anyone that wants to join can grab a few % here and there every week. If that tickles your fancy please PM me and we can make this happen, but remember first rule about EXP club is to not talk about EXP club :-P

6 years ago  #47
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

at the end of the day what did everyone expect when we got abandoned how many times over by the wonderful staff... we are all now stuck in the same prison with out shit to do but attack the ones that come up to SD... blame staff for failing to provide any sort of advancement for years on end, fuck em all if they cant handle an attack on a virtual game and if they want to quit who gives a fuck I loose zero cash and I really don't care if staff looses any cash from it either!!!!

6 years ago  #48
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy

Originally posted by Bud_ at the end of the day what did everyone expect when we got abandoned how many times over by the wonderful staff... we are all now stuck in the same prison with out shit to do but attack the ones that come up to SD... blame staff for failing to provide any sort of advancement for years on end, fuck em all if they cant handle an attack on a virtual game and if they want to quit who gives a fuck I loose zero cash and I really don't care if staff looses any cash from it either!!!!

bud you're my boy but this shit you're saying is the whole problem. yes, it's WEAK as fuck for ppl quitting the game over a few events... man up. at the same time, we keep up with this "fuck em, who cares if they quit" attitude it literally will be the same 5 ppl logging on every day. PB NEEDS EVERY PLAYER WE CAN GET GUYS seriously. I'm gonna use you and LD as an example. you had dem fucking with you for no other reason than because he could. props to you for not bitching up and quitting but you hated him for it. Now, how many ppl does it take for u to bully (just cuz u can) before you become exactly like dem? im not talking about enemies or shit talkers thats different. but just ppl who are holding a bit of cash and "shouldn't be because nobody should feel safe". us higher players should hold ourselves to a higher standard IMO.

Last edited by rog_ 6 years ago

6 years ago  #49
Banned

Originally posted by rog_
Originally posted by Bud_ at the end of the day what did everyone expect when we got abandoned how many times over by the wonderful staff... we are all now stuck in the same prison with out shit to do but attack the ones that come up to SD... blame staff for failing to provide any sort of advancement for years on end, fuck em all if they cant handle an attack on a virtual game and if they want to quit who gives a fuck I loose zero cash and I really don't care if staff looses any cash from it either!!!!

bud you're my boy but this shit you're saying is the whole problem. yes, it's WEAK as fuck for ppl quitting the game over a few events... man up. at the same time, we keep up with this "fuck em, who cares if they quit" attitude it literally will be the same 5 ppl logging on every day. PB NEEDS EVERY PLAYER WE CAN GET GUYS seriously. I'm gonna use you and LD as an example. you had dem fucking with you for no other reason than because he could. props to you for not bitching up and quitting but you hated him for it. Now, how many ppl does it take for u to bully (just cuz u can) before you become exactly like dem? im not talking about enemies or shit talkers thats different. but just ppl who are holding a bit of cash and "shouldn't be because nobody should feel safe". us higher players should hold ourselves to a higher standard IMO.

your absolutely correct actually, I for one have never found it fun to chase people off and for that reason I rarely have stayed hitting people cept for a certain scammer, there have been times that I have felt that I was doing what I hated done to me so I simply stopped but also remember the other factors that makes people loose interest too... I wont mention them cause I don't wanna hurt any persons feelings

6 years ago  #50
Level 28
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

You feel the effects of the Popcorn

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread