Item Description

A Ms Ko Public Service Announcement

6 years ago  #61
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by ScaryGiraffe

PP is by far the fast route, but it is definitely not neccasary.

Right but what you weren't here for are the people who got to the top not spending a dime besides maybe a few to max their cell at 9x9, and to drop 5 favors at bootleg joe, talking about MAKING GAINZ IS E-Z lmfao. they got to the top without pay-to-win and stayed there

people gotta fucking admit the game changed and to stop acting like we had it the same as people coming up now.

its this whole "let me get on my bullshit soapbox" thing that is making me rant in this thread.

neo go suffer a mental breakdown, come back, and limit ur spending to like 20 bucks a month and see how long it takes u to get near the top.

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
6 years ago  #62
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire

Originally posted by JayMeal
Originally posted by neo88 To all the people saying new players don't have a shot to make it up here you are just wrong. Right now is the best time for a new player or a long time player who barely trained before or someone being bullied to train up. Gains are 4-5 times what they were when most us old players came up, and there is an abundance of items and cash going around to train with. Put in a few hard months and you can pass 95% of the people who trained for 5-7 years. Granted it's won't be easy but it's proven, I've seen several people doing just that this year since mu came back. Get the fuck out here with that circle jerk to the top shit, many people that made it to the top grinded and fought they ass off to get here.

Put in some hard work and see that person that was bullying you now wants to chill.

and the fine print to this is, you need roughly a maxxed out cell and about a thousand dollars worth of amens/favs.

again there's this disconnect. the 6k gains you're making are for you and your cell. put a $ value on your cell and a $ value on the favs it costs to upgrade fully.

you guys are imagining urselves started from the beginning WITH your current stack. makes no sense. i asked rog (i think) how long it would take him to get back to his stats if he started from day one he said 2 years.

only way around that is dropping serious cash into the game for amens and favors

would be nice to see some of u lvl 30+s concede SOME points here knowing most of yal were up and coming when all amens were traded for sws, eds, and gc. of u want a console 5k eds, you want the new dvd? 15k sws. simple shit, just train and crime and you can be #1 thats how we all did it.

natural selection tho, the reason theres a huge drop off in activity is because it slowly became more pay to win, and ppl who didnt want to pay to win stopped playing and now everyone here is just cool with it.

only time ur gonna see an decent amen for gc is when someones finna powertrain and wants a quick 100 mil lmao

Jay we basically came into game same time, you backwards on this. You weren't getting toilets and playboys back then without paying PayPal, maybe a few circumstances where players got it without it if they were hooked up. When I got here it was mainly only PayPal to get the good stuff or favors. If anything it's easier to get amens for game cash/items now you can even stack up a shit ton of favs if you want to click that crime button a bunch. I sold a dh2 for gamecash a few months back, lots of good shit can be obtained with no money put in. People are flying through 100s of millions everyday so if you crime hard you can put together a cell and favs way easier then back in those days. Plus ppl can gain 8mil per 5min criming so you can basically crime up 100 favs in hour or so. Buy an Xbox 1 with that 100 fav, increase your cell size. That shit wasn't happening back then. Also the people spending money should get there faster and easier otherwise there no money being spent. Nobody said it will be easy but yes you can build a cell and expand it without spending a dime way easier then you could back in day.

6 years ago  #63
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Perpers several of you are missing the point completely again...

6 years ago  #64
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by hanako Perpers several of you are missing the point completely again...

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
6 years ago  #65
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

i get it your trying to tell people to live with it and continue which i think is right 100%

6 years ago  #66
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire

Originally posted by dayna players like lucile have scammed twice and given back but because the game needs more players she is moddycoddled and felt sorry for when ogpeak is perma icu'd but its ok for him and not for her even though both paid back lol whats good for one is good for all

Dont know what your aim is here Dayna, but guess this is aimed at karnage somehow since we the ones always smacking him. But to compare lucile to ogpeak is silly, for one ill put it out there I dont give a damn about lucile. When she was saying she was leaving I told her I didnt want to see that. But then she started scamming so I told her after that Id rather see her quit doing that shit, put her name on scamming threads and hit her. She gave the scam back so I deleted my post and let her be.

Peaks situation is no where near whats explained above, he has been scamming his whole damn game. Seen him BRAG about it many times about how everything he has on this game is from scamming. Which is probably not true, know he spent some money himself too. Maybe he gave back a few of the scams he did lately, but to say hes come close to giving it all back, you know that could never happen, sure most the people he scammed is gone by now.

I believe in second chances and karnage gave peak many chances 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th chances and I made it clear not to scam or i'd be back on him. He always went right back to his ways usually within a day or week of getting his freedom. Mostly karnage didnt want to give him peace but we usually came to the conclusion to give him peace cuz he will fuck up again soon and we will be hitting him again which always happened. Not to mention its more then scamming with him, he talked some major dumb shit when he was riding juices coattails. He would be in shoutbox I remember many times, targeting rog specifically talking about his wife and kids.

Fuck peak he the most two faced person that I seen on this game. Do not compare peak and lucile, I dont know anyone that compares to peak on this game. Im all for chances, but when you done given someone 6 chances and they still do same shit at some point you just say fuck it. FUCK IT

6 years ago  #67
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by dayna i get it your trying to tell people to live with it and continue which i think is right 100%

Its a game, who expects to be at the top when they start that defeats the excitement of the growth? ppl gunna hate an try an take ya shit but thats life in general lol

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
6 years ago  #68
Level 34

Originally posted by dayna i get it your trying to tell people to live with it and continue which i think is right 100%

Not live with it ... adjust how they play so that they don't place themselves at at so much risk... to be prepared for bad stuff to happen to them... so that they don't get so upset when it does. That a click of a button doesn't have to be the end of the world.

And also ... for people to not become dicks.

Both statements are in play with equal force.

6 years ago  #69
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 3 months

Hell of a discussion you have created here hana

and sidenote.. @jaymeal ive spent no PP at all and have gains good enough to challenge the top folk. Events and Joe make it easy to profit, mix that with criming and you are set.

Last edited by ScaryGiraffe 6 years ago

6 years ago  #70
Level 34

Originally posted by ScaryGiraffe Hell of a discussion you have created here hana

I know right... I am kind of surprised to be honest... i thought no one would read it

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread