Item Title

Item Description

A Ms Ko Public Service Announcement

6 years ago  #71
Level 32
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by hanako
Originally posted by dayna i get it your trying to tell people to live with it and continue which i think is right 100%

Not live with it ... adjust how they play so that they don't place themselves at at so much risk... to be prepared for bad stuff to happen to them... so that they don't get so upset when it does. That a click of a button doesn't have to be the end of the world.

And also ... for people to not become dicks.

Both statements are in play with equal force.

basically what i meant lol

i do feel like some of this is aimed at hpv though over jade having a spaz attack and quitting over some lost gamecash if someone mugged me i would start a war and have some real fun rather than get upset and leave

6 years ago  #72
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by dayna players like lucile have scammed twice and given back but because the game needs more players she is moddycoddled and felt sorry for when ogpeak is perma icu'd but its ok for him and not for her even though both paid back lol whats good for one is good for all

Fuck Peak....he a scammer.....he only paid back so he could still play game.....he held onto my waters for a minute before he gave them back and he only gave them back bc he wanted peace to play pb....

6 years ago  #73
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Originally posted by dayna
Originally posted by dayna i get it your trying to tell people to live with it and continue which i think is right 100%

Not live with it ... adjust how they play so that they don't place themselves at at so much risk... to be prepared for bad stuff to happen to them... so that they don't get so upset when it does. That a click of a button doesn't have to be the end of the world.

And also ... for people to not become dicks.

Both statements are in play with equal force.

basically what i meant lol

i do feel like some of this is aimed at hpv though over jade having a spaz attack and quitting over some lost gamecash if someone mugged me i would start a war and have some real fun rather than get upset and leave

Nah if i had anything to say to you hpv'rs i would simply say it... in fact i think i did yesterday in the discord ...

6 years ago  #74
Level 34

Originally posted by Pistol22
Originally posted by dayna players like lucile have scammed twice and given back but because the game needs more players she is moddycoddled and felt sorry for when ogpeak is perma icu'd but its ok for him and not for her even though both paid back lol whats good for one is good for all

Fuck Peak....he a scammer.....he only paid back so he could still play game.....he held onto my waters for a minute before he gave them back and he only gave them back bc he wanted peace to play pb....

Ooooo actually I have something to say about Peak... I hit him cause he messaged me on my private facebook... don't like that kind of thing... don't stalk me or look me up. That is why i hit him. And the price of peace for him he knows. UNICORNS>

6 years ago  #75
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by Pistol22

Ooooo actually I have something to say about Peak... I hit him cause he messaged me on my private facebook... don't like that kind of thing... don't stalk me or look me up. That is why i hit him. And the price of peace for him he knows. UNICORNS>

Wow that crazy type of stalking fuck that

Pistol right 1 scammer as bad as another

6 years ago  #76
Level 32

well fuck jade... never liked him anyway... only reason i wasnt all over him months ago was because rog asked me not to and i didnt for ages... i just joined in the fun some of the guys was having and why not it was highly enjoyable lol... i dont know why people spaz out over a few events and leave guess they aint built like us which is ur point i guess click the buttons dont let it effect u i hear you lol

6 years ago  #77
Level 34

Originally posted by dayna well fuck jade... never liked him anyway... only reason i wasnt all over him months ago was because rog asked me not to and i didnt for ages... i just joined in the fun some of the guys was having and why not it was highly enjoyable lol... i dont know why people spaz out over a few events and leave guess they aint built like us which is ur point i guess click the buttons dont let it effect u i hear you lol

Lol I aren't sure why you think this is about jade or you... it isn't

6 years ago  #78
Level 32

and about peak i dont give a shit if he gets peace or not i will hit anyone who scams while i am around just saying nobodys hitting lucile shes done it twice now people treated her so nice and left her alone because shes soft -_- fuck that hoe

6 years ago  #79
Level 32

Originally posted by dayna well fuck jade... never liked him anyway... only reason i wasnt all over him months ago was because rog asked me not to and i didnt for ages... i just joined in the fun some of the guys was having and why not it was highly enjoyable lol... i dont know why people spaz out over a few events and leave guess they aint built like us which is ur point i guess click the buttons dont let it effect u i hear you lol

Lol I aren't sure why you think this is about jade or you... it isn't

just abit funny how the thread popped up after he whined and left lol so im saying what i want to about it for all to see clearly

6 years ago  #80
Level 34

Originally posted by dayna and about peak i dont give a shit if he gets peace or not i will hit anyone who scams while i am around just saying nobodys hitting lucile shes done it twice now people treated her so nice and left her alone because shes soft -_- fuck that hoe

I warned you all about lucille. No one backed me then and so why would i care now. No one ever listens to a thing i say.

I hit peak not for scamming but for other reasons...so is a completely different issue.

Again... this has nothing to do with the intention of this thread.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread