A Ms Ko Public Service Announcement

6 years ago  #81
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Originally posted by dayna
Originally posted by hanako
Originally posted by dayna well fuck jade... never liked him anyway... only reason i wasnt all over him months ago was because rog asked me not to and i didnt for ages... i just joined in the fun some of the guys was having and why not it was highly enjoyable lol... i dont know why people spaz out over a few events and leave guess they aint built like us which is ur point i guess click the buttons dont let it effect u i hear you lol

Lol I aren't sure why you think this is about jade or you... it isn't

just abit funny how the thread popped up after he whined and left lol so im saying what i want to about it for all to see clearly

He isn't the only one quitting sorry Dayna if you have taken this personal.

6 years ago  #82
Level 34

Originally posted by dayna
Originally posted by dayna well fuck jade... never liked him anyway... only reason i wasnt all over him months ago was because rog asked me not to and i didnt for ages... i just joined in the fun some of the guys was having and why not it was highly enjoyable lol... i dont know why people spaz out over a few events and leave guess they aint built like us which is ur point i guess click the buttons dont let it effect u i hear you lol

Lol I aren't sure why you think this is about jade or you... it isn't

just abit funny how the thread popped up after he whined and left lol so im saying what i want to about it for all to see clearly

He isn't the only one quitting sorry Dayna if you have taken this personal.

If i wanted to say something to you i would directly message you... as we are friends.

6 years ago  #83
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

appreciate that hana just the way it looked to me wasnt meaning to dispute anything

6 years ago  #84
Level 34

Originally posted by dayna appreciate that hana just the way it looked to me wasnt meaning to dispute anything

It is all good Ms HotHead it is good for people to say what they thing... finally a thread that hasn't died after 2 pages lmaooooo Mostly thanks to JayMeal lol

6 years ago  #85
Level 32

lmao yeah i wish the sb was banned so the forums can hold all the drama like the old days its much more fun lol

back to your topic though my bad for disrupting it sorry hana -_-

6 years ago  #86
Level 34

Originally posted by dayna lmao yeah i wish the sb was banned so the forums can hold all the drama like the old days its much more fun lol

back to your topic though my bad for disrupting it sorry hana -_-

STOP... you are all good... not disrupting it at all! Contributing ... is the word

6 years ago  #87
Level 32
cool hana you are very gracious for sure and just trying to help people

6 years ago  #88
Level 34

Originally posted by dayna cool hana you are very gracious for sure and just trying to help people

Nah i am crazy...well we say Mad here but online that looks like we saying we are angry... so i always lol when people ask me You Mad? cause i actual am but not in the sense that they mean online lmaoooooo

6 years ago  #89
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 4 months

If only you were available to tame the dayna like this every time she pops off in the shoutbox hana

6 years ago  #90
Level 32

Originally posted by ScaryGiraffe If only you were available to tame the dayna like this every time she pops off in the shoutbox hana

i blame others for that i am too easily drawn into an argument... i think i need a short break from clicking but i am just in the groove right now for training... maybe after the event i will take a few days to refresh my mind lol

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread