Item Description

A Ms Ko Public Service Announcement

6 years ago  #31
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 18 days

Originally posted by TheStag Couldnt agree more with this thread bang on KO,

Also how did i know Jay would be in here talking about what he did and how great he was lol 😬

funny thing is i wasn't you fucking fag boy

i was defending myself from people trying to undermine what i'm saying

"oh ur just mad ur not relevant"

"u were never a top player"

"u quit cuz u couldn't take it"

if u notice may op was responding directly to the thread calling people out for being hypocrites.

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
6 years ago  #32
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

The thread isn't about you Jay or what you did. It isn't about years ago... it is about people needing to realise they aren't safe and that they best start thinking differently about the game. There needs to be more fighting... and it will happen... You are good Jay... you say your thing... handle the hits you take... and don't quit. So calm the farm

6 years ago  #33
Level 26

Originally posted by hanako The thread isn't about you Jay or what you did. It isn't about years ago... it is about people needing to realise they aren't safe and that they best start thinking differently about the game. There needs to be more fighting... and it will happen... You are good Jay... you say your thing... handle the hits you take... and don't quit. So calm the farm

didn't say it was about me, again, other people made it about me because they don't wanna address the elephant in the room that i'm pointing out. this is simple pb bullshit, i make a valid point, someone throw out an ad hominem at me, and bam the thread becomes about me (yet somehow that's my fault?)

my point was super fucking simple, a player like you has a totally diff perspective than someone else because ur a beloved member of the site, u got 20 ppl riding ur tits at all times, and maybe you've had a few tough rivals in the past, but you never had half the top levels constantly mugging u and attacking u... few reasons for that

1 - you came here earliest, able to maintain a spot at the top

2 - you were part of the "elite" group which became a whole nuthugging fest of untouchables

so when you rag on people for wanting to quit because they're having their games ruined by this hierarchy of bullshit which helped DESTROY this game i can't help but have a good chuckle.

also this is about how it was years ago... you're the one who brought up years ago not me... saying how "back in the day you couldn't even hold a million" lmfao. hana you didn't train speed cuz u didn't have to train speed, cuz no one was fucking mugging

u didnt carry 100 mil because inflation didn't hit pb yet. 10 mil was a lot back then and you could carry that all day long as long as maybe a rudigger type wasn't around.

now bring the hate on boyzzz we all know agreeing with a word i say is a fucking taboo even though i'm high IQ as fuck and been here since damn near the beginning of it all. just fucking L O L at neo trying to tell me HK/riot/veg weren't a huge alliance that refused to fight and ended anyones game who defied them.... SAME politics as right now just diff names to the gangs n cliques.

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
6 years ago  #34
Level 34

At no point Jay did i rag on people.

I aren't going back and forth with you. I understand what you are saying but i don't agree with all of it. I have said what I needed to. People need to be prepared to face being attacked and mugged and raided. They need to have revive buddies for events. And the whole #dontbeadick applies to pb peeps as well.

Argue all you like. Take offense all you like. The point of the thread is the future. xxx

6 years ago  #35
Level 26

Originally posted by hanako At no point Jay did i rag on people.

I aren't going back and forth with you. I understand what you are saying but i don't agree with all of it. I have said what I needed to. People need to be prepared to face being attacked and mugged and raided. They need to have revive buddies for events. And the whole #dontbeadick applies to pb peeps as well.

Argue all you like. Take offense all you like. The point of the thread is the future. xxx

lol at trying to make me look like the bad guy here. typical.

trying to give another perspective i'm not even arguing, why don't u look at half the jabs people took at me in this thread before trying to call me out

oh but that would mean not treating me like shit which is a cardinal sin on pb lmaoooo fucking joke

6 years ago  #36
Level 34

Originally posted by JayMeal
Originally posted by hanako At no point Jay did i rag on people.

lol at trying to make me look like the bad guy here. typical.

trying to give another perspective i'm not even arguing, why don't u look at half the jabs people took at me in this thread before trying to call me out

oh but that would mean not treating me like shit which is a cardinal sin on pb lmaoooo fucking joke

I arent making you a bad guy jay. I thought i was having a conversation. I arent sure where i was a jerk to you. I like you jay. You are good for the game. You are funny and kinda cute. We had fun times in syndicate. Some of my best days on the block. Ypu always make me think from different angles. I like that. Please dont get me trying to keep my intention of the thread in focus as me dismissing your opinion.

6 years ago  #37
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu I think most players who are quitting are just weak minded and cant handle having to struggle a little bit. Everyone thinks they are entitled to hold cash and have peace, but really its from respect if you are given peace. Its a prison game. You have to EARN RESPECT.

Anyone person can play the game. There is no "ending" someones game. Protect your amens, crime your buyout cash and your fine. People can only attack/mug every 10 min. That leaves you more than enough time to play the game if you really want to.

I personally couldnt hold more than 1 mil cash my first 6 months of playing. I honestly think the wars are the best part of the game. There is nothing more satisfying than raiding an amen from an enemy or stamina stalking/mirac mugging someone who is stronger than you who is giving you problems.

perfect i emplore anyone to read this and really take it onboard

6 years ago  #38
Level 31
Gang: MeMyselfnI
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

weve got a spectrum here: pussies that quit after a few attacks ---->assholes that attack pussies for no reason... there is no right or wrong. its just who you are...as long as you can sleep at night and deal with the consequences

6 years ago  #39
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

I hope each and every crying ass pussy quits TBVH fuck em, fuken pussies used to typing in a cheat code and beating a game in hours and here that isn't possible so the bitch that they are comes out fast

6 years ago  #40
Level 34

No one can say you haven't worked through the hard times Mr @Bud_ !

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread