13 years ago  #21
Level 20
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by headhunter11b
Originally posted by RickyMiller
Originally posted by headhunter11b
Originally posted by RickyMiller
Originally posted by Mufasa Please see the first post.

Who can buy my DVD?

Anyone, in any prison, who visits the warden can dig in the bin.

The bin was moved to the warden and DVDs are cross-prison just like the market.

With the exception of jersey, correct?

Who can buy my DVD?

Anyone, in any prison, who visits the warden can dig in the bin.

come on now!!

Dont b capitan nutsack! Jersey is usually excluded from changes like this.

i wasnt i was being Captain Jaybird.... look it up!... but yah i mean it clearly stated it and Mu pretty clear about himself so if NJ was excluded i think he would definitely mention it don't you?

Jaybird? I think i kno who that one was directed too.

13 years ago  #22
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Mufasa Jersey is not excluded. As it says in the first post, ALL DVDs go into the same bin, everyone has a shot at everyone's DVDs

now everybody HUSH

13 years ago  #23
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

no urbandictionaries.com, look up what a captain jaybird is! its so hilliarious!

13 years ago  #24
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

100 favors it is to dig the bin, lol that could be a cell upgrade and a few amens from the warden, but if its all good dvds it could be worth it

13 years ago  #25
Level 20
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by ganja14 100 favors it is to dig the bin, lol that could be a cell upgrade and a few amens from the warden, but if its all good dvds it could be worth it

Keyword is IF

13 years ago  #26
Level 30
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

and when they were up they were up and when they were down they were down... but when they were only half way up, they neither up nor down...

13 years ago  #27
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Raul_Duke and when they were up they were up and when they were down they were down... but when they were only half way up, they neither up nor down...

uhhhhhhhhh huh

13 years ago  #28
Level 23
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

But... But... I just paid XYZ $XX through PayPal for that DVD!

Yeah, sucks, but the transactions made with other players outside the game aren't really our concern. They're always done at your own risk.

best bit, great update mu, lots of new shit goin on

DONATE BTC - 134YMw8h2p6FuTAjpjcv2DhrMD3C6hgpPJ
13 years ago  #29
Level 17
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by eazyas But... But... I just paid XYZ $XX through PayPal for that DVD!

Yeah, sucks, but the transactions made with other players outside the game aren't really our concern. They're always done at your own risk.

best bit, great update mu, lots of new shit goin on

Ah and by no means am I bitching here. However, I spent favors getting the DVD's I recently received and I paid money for them. That really isn't a player to player "outside" transaction. I get where they are going with this, at least I think I do, but on the flip side, you have people that have put money back into the game to lose said DVD's. And if one wants them actually protected they have to spend more in the hopes someone doesn't snag it prior to.

There's no real way to balance free favors versus paid for favors so the point is a wash. All I am bringing up is that you do have people that put money into the game to acquire said bootlegs. Again, I am not bitching by any means here, just bringing up a point that appears to be over looked.

EDIT: And I will say TY Mu. I finally saw Bootleg Joe on mothersday and he was good to me. lol Also the change isn't all that bad, it does add flavor to the game. It will just take some time to get used to.

Last edited by Auminer 13 years ago

13 years ago  #30
Level 23
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Buying DIRECT from Joe (not mugging) from here on out will result in a protected DVD. DVDs bought from the bin are also considered protected. Once we allow selling in the open market for favors, all amenities sold for favors (and meeting certain requirements not yet finalized) will be protected upon sale.

DONATE BTC - 134YMw8h2p6FuTAjpjcv2DhrMD3C6hgpPJ

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread